Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: July's Jubilant Jewels

Some Botcon stuff, as well as AoE and Rescue Bots

Takara Galvatron, Hound and Drift arrived yesterday.

And I finally got a RotF voyager Mixmaster, courtesy of Kurdt the Goat.

Just received these two awesome 3D wall LED lights. Video review uploading soon, so stay tuned!

RotF deluxe class Ratchet came in today.

Quote Originally Posted by koolkollectibleskhai View Post
    Just received these two awesome 3D wall LED lights. Video review uploading soon, so stay tuned!
    Interested to know your thoughts as I think these are garbage. I bought one during the BigW toy sale and I am certain I can shine more light out of my ass than these. Plus it flashed between 2 colours with no option of keeping the brighter red to stay lit up by itself. Just a dull orange colour that doesn't light up the whole Autobot logo, just the centre.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Interested to know your thoughts as I think these are garbage. I bought one during the BigW toy sale and I am certain I can shine more light out of my ass than these. Plus it flashed between 2 colours with no option of keeping the brighter red to stay lit up by itself. Just a dull orange colour that doesn't light up the whole Autobot logo, just the centre.
    Ah, so you've confirmed for me that it might not just be mine then!! I was annoyed that the standard on mode of the light for the Autobot version is the frickin yellow, not the red!! When it pulsates between the two it looks pretty good. But with just the yellow, it's just off. I think it's a design or manufacturing error. I'll be contacting 3D Light FX for sure on Mon!!

The Decepticon version is OK, with the purple being much nicer. I did notice that you really need new batteries, or the light is not very bright. Once I put new batteries in there, the brightness wasnt too bad.

My video review is uploading now.

Hey all, here's my video review of the Transformers 3D LED lights. Overall, pretty disappointed!!

Hope you can check out the review and find out why! Remember to subscribe, like, and comment with your own thoughts

http://youtu.be/x7YW17bJ6vE

Quote Originally Posted by koolkollectibleskhai View Post
    Hey all, here's my video review of the Transformers 3D LED lights. Overall, pretty disappointed!!

Hope you can check out the review and find out why! Remember to subscribe, like, and comment with your own thoughts

http://youtu.be/x7YW17bJ6vE
    Just watched it and it definately must be the way they are supposed to be with that dull yellow light. It's a shame really as they have huge potential. I ended up taking mine back for a refund as I expect more 'light' for $35. Where did you get the Decepticon one from?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Just watched it and it definately must be the way they are supposed to be with that dull yellow light. It's a shame really as they have huge potential. I ended up taking mine back for a refund as I expect more 'light' for $35. Where did you get the Decepticon one from?
    I bought both direct from 3D Light FX website www.3dlightfx.com.au

I'll call them on Mon to see what they have to say.

Liegeprime - is that an AFA Anime Astrotrain in the background?? If you ever sell that, please give me first dibs!!