View Poll Results: Ultimate Optimus Prime or Kre-o Optimus Prime?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ultimate

7 70.00%
  • Kre-o

3 30.00%

Thread: Kre-o Prime or Ultimate Prime?

Decepticon Guest

Last edited by Decepticon; 8th May 2012 at 03:19 PM.

I just mentioned this in the acquisitions thread I ended up choosing Kre-O Prime because personally, I dislike Ultimate Prime. A lot. I just think it's a terrible looking toy. There is also the third contender, being Jetwing Prime. I chose Jetwing as my movie Prime but I still wanted a modern version of Prime with a trailer so Kre-O was my choice.

Decepticon Guest

I was gonna put Jetwing as a 3rd option but he is $30-50 dearer........plus I dislike Jetwing immensely,lol.

Depends on what you want more? If you're after a realistic looking toy then obviously Ultimate. If you're after Hasbro's new line of toys and foray into the brick markets then Kreo

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    I was gonna put Jetwing as a 3rd option but he is $30-50 dearer........plus I dislike Jetwing immensely,lol.
    But the main point here is the choice between the toys with trailers, so Jetwing is somewhat irrelevant, it was just a part of my decision making process. Just out of curiosity - why do you like Ultimate but dislike Jetwing?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Depends on what you want more? If you're after a realistic looking toy then obviously Ultimate. If you're after Hasbro's new line of toys and foray into the brick markets then Kreo
    Good point. They are very different toys, the only similarity is the trailer.

Decepticon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jena View Post
    But the main point here is the choice between the toys with trailers, so Jetwing is somewhat irrelevant, it was just a part of my decision making process. Just out of curiosity - why do you like Ultimate .
    I think he looks good with a trailer. and you basiclly have 2 robot modes with it. its a good toy. true that jetwing is irrelevant. dont get me wrong, kreo op is good if you like bricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    I think he looks good with a trailer. and you basiclly have 2 robot modes with it. its a good toy. true that jetwing is irrelevant. dont get me wrong, kreo op is good if you like bricks.
    Fair enough. I was a Lego kid so I think I have a soft spot for Kre-O.