Page 41 of 63 FirstFirst ... 213136373839404142434445465161 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Definitive Comic collection from Hachette now in Australia

Issues 34 and 35 arrived today.

Vol 3 Dinobot Hunt and Vol 23 Destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    So issues 32+33 arrived for me today (along with another set of bookends for some reason..)

Still think I'm a cycle behind and/or have been overcharged in January... I will need to do some forensic accounting.
    Looking over the last few pages of posts, it does look like you are one shipment behind, and Valkyrie is one shipment ahead (getting them at the same time as everyone else). Which I find odd, because Bisette would fast-track late subscribers, so that everyone was getting the same volumes after the 5th or 6th shipment.

As for the possible over-charging, I had to do some research on this too. I looked up my payments on my bank statements, to see if that $80 invoice ended up being charged with only two volumes being sent... but from what I can tell, it all looks okay.
    I've had five amounts of $39.98 charged to my card (at the same time as others here), and only five shipments since they restarted at the end of September.

Since it restarted with (eaglemoss?), people here have been getting shipments on approximately the following dates (my volumes are in brackets)...

SEP 24 (26 & 27) - invoice date = SEP 13
    NOV 20 (28 & 29) - invoice date = (can't find it)
    DEC 18 (30 & 31) - invoice date = DEC 12
    JAN 17 (32 & 33) - invoice date = JAN 7
    FEB 15 (34 & 35) - invoice date = (don't have it yet)

My guess is that Valkyrie got a shipment in October, while most of us were caught up in the delays caused by them chasing up our payment details, and that's why he could be one shipment ahead (and probably some others too, if they managed to get their payment details recorded in time for the October shipment window). Did you end up missing November as well, as I think you had more of a problem with sorting out payment details.
    At least people didn't miss a shipment while the payment problems were being sorted out, but I don't know why they haven't caught people up with fortnightly shipments, like they did with me when I first subscribed late.

Even though the invoice dates are about a week before the shipments were received, the charging dates are all over the place, with two charges delayed, and three charged when they were shipped...

26-27 (arrived SEP 24) - $39.98 (charged OCT 23)
    28-29 (arrived NOV 20) - $39.98 (charged NOV 19)
    30-31 (arrived DEC 18) - $39.98 (charged JAN 1)
    32-33 (arrived JAN 17) - $39.98 (charged JAN 14) (this was the one with the $80 invoice)
    34-35 (arrived FEB 15) - $39.98 (charged FEB 13)

Those are the only five charges since they re-started in September, with only five shipments... and they were all $39.98 (plus the international transfer fee, so we are still being charged by the UK company).

Hope that reassures people here who feared being double charged in January, as I would imagine the same has occurred with everyone... but always check your statements with any of you debits, not just these ones.

Got my issues 34 and 35 today - surprised as it usually takes a few days longer than the rest of you guys.

Has anyone received their next two volumes, as it's been four weeks since the last batch went out.

No with the slightly more irregular than usual release schedule of the past few months I still wasn't expecting them until the end of the month so hadn't questioned it until I saw this thread pop back up.

Pretty sure I'm the one that's wrong though, wonder whats happening this time.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Has anyone received their next two volumes, as it's been four weeks since the last batch went out.
    Not yet but did notice I’ve been charged the $40 yesterday so maybe early next week.

It's all IDW and Dreamwave stuff for the next few shipments, so I'm not too put out about a little delay. The next one needed to read US/UK in chronological order is Issue 04, which is five shipments away
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Turns out I'd just missed the charge as 36 and 37 (Wreckers!) came today.

Missed the charge as in glanced over it, I have been charged.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I haven't been updating because it seemed to cause confusion and anger...

However I'm up to 42.

(Remember folks, I'm picking mine up from the newsagents.)

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    I haven't been updating because it seemed to cause confusion and anger...

However I'm up to 42.

(Remember folks, I'm picking mine up from the newsagents.)
    GET THE LYNCH MOB OUT!!!!!

Just got Vol 36 and 37 today.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.