Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: 5FDP's Mortal Kombat Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    So cool... even that screen gives me goosebumps (not that i ever saw the actual writing on the screen, I just remember stepping up to the plate). I need
    to play that now!..
    I remember as a kid I had a photo, that i took of Goro, (The shot from the ending credits) that i used to carry around in my wallet. ....
    Keep up the collecting of MK. you've got some great stuff!
    Thanks for the compliments Geigerrock-2 You actually reminded me that back in the day when Timezone released a promotional set of trading cards for MK2, I carried one of those around in my wallet (mine featured the 'character select' screen). I have no idea where it is now... probably stolen

This is a bit sad, but I also had a sound recording of the game which I made using my Dad's Sony dictaphone I held it up to the cabinet's speaker and recorded it while a friend of mine played. I actually think I still have both the dictaphone and micro cassette somewhere in a cupboard. Time to find some batteries
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

FINISH HIM! very nice Mortal Kombat Kollection I noticed you didn't have this version Had this for ages it surfaced the other day while rummaging through boxes in my garage

Awesome find Yeah, I was more of a Nintendo fan back in the day. I did have the 32X version of MKII but that was virtually identical to the Mega Drive graphics (just larger sprites) but with better quality sound.

Do you still have the console? There's only one thing better than playing an emulated version - playing the original

Hmmm... some of my image links don't appear to be working. Stupid imageshack!
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Awesome find Yeah, I was more of a Nintendo fan back in the day. I did have the 32X version of MKII but that was virtually identical to the Mega Drive graphics (just larger sprites) but with better quality sound.

Do you still have the console? There's only one thing better than playing an emulated version - playing the original

Hmmm... some of my image links don't appear to be working. Stupid imageshack!
    Yep still have the Sega Mega CD in its original box I have only 2 Mega CD games Mortal being one.Batman Forever the other one...I always wanted Road Avenger that was one on the Mega CD gems