Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TFCC Melissa Faireborn and 'Old Snake'/Stealth Bats on sale

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    BBTS didn't get the SDCC toys either... which is really annoying for those of us with limited options when it comes to doing big orders just to offset the postage.
    BBTS Has preorders up, but I think BBTS might have had to pay full price for them because Marissa is $65 USD and Old Snake is $115 USD.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...80&mode=retail

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...81&mode=retail
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

That's almost $70 more for the pair before postage... it's probably cheaper for us to order the pair from FunPub if you are a member.

My postage comes to 57.90 Priority Mail for the pair, so I'm going to pass , or 53 if I buy a second Melissa. So going to be cheaper to bbts it
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

No it won't... unless my maths are wrong.
    It's US$179 from FunPub (US$121 for the toys, US$58 for postage), which is a dollar less than the price of just the toys at BBTS (US$180). So no matter how cheap the POL postage will be, it is already cheaper to buy from FunPub.

old snake!