Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JULY 2015 Japanese & HK excl toy items

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Why is there a tendency to have the releases on the same day. This month it's 25th July. Last month was a big month of releases & it took JP online retailers a while to ship 'em out.
    I know they used to release on various Saturday's though the month but started releasing everything on the same Saturday either last year or the year before (I can't remember exactly when they started it). I just wish the Japanese would release things on a weekday like every other western country. I'm sick of having to make a special trip to work on Saturday's to pick up Nintendo products.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Last year they were releasing toys all over the place (which is what made me start doing the monthly listings to keep track of what was being released when), but before that, it was always a single day every month... which made it easy to know when things were coming out, but expensive if it is a big month for you.

Once again HLJ has not ordered enough of the following months TAV figures to go around and even BBTS has sold out of one of them. I went to order Runabout and he is sold out at HLJ and Override is sold out at both BBTS and HLJ. I'll keep an eye on both sites in case someone cancels their order.

EDIT: Also looks like HLJ ar playing the same shenanigans they did last month with my order of TAV Drift on this months order of TAV Jazz and QT Lockdown. I got an invoice for everything except those two.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Megatran Guest

Clash of the Transformers - ToysRUs exclusive
    - Warrior Optimus (same as Hasbro version? - August 3rd (3,000yen)
    - Warrior Bumblebee (same as Hasbro version? - August 3rd (3,000yen)
    - Warrior Sideswipe (same as Hasbro version? - August 3rd (3,000yen)
    - Big Megatronus (same as Hasbro version? - August 3rd (6,500yen)
    Are the Clash of the Transformers line-up just repaints?

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Are the Clash of the Transformers line-up just repaints?
    Some are repaints (Legion, Warrior), some are remoulds (3-step), and some are new moulds (Megatronus).
    I have no idea yet if the Japanese release of these will just be the Hasbro versions, or altered decos like their regular Adventure toys.

Out last week were a couple of Adventure versions of RID Warrior toys, and some galleries have been posted up...

Jazz

Sideswipe