Thread: American RID Press-Release for August

Default American RID Press-Release for August

With barely a week left in August, Hasbro America have sent out a press release of Robots In Disguise events and promotions (in America) for August and early September.

Hardly any of it applies to us though, but I'm posting it anyway.
    The only thing that looks to be accessible by us is a new Transformers App coming out, which is listed second last on the list below.

• August 22 – Season one of TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE returns for its epic conclusion.
    • August – New for 2015, Toys “R” Us launches CLASH OF THE TRANSFORMERS, The official Toys “R” Us Facebook page will also debut two exclusive digital shorts.
    • August – MINI-CONS are here! Look for a special feature spotlight on MINI-CONS on Amazon.com.
    • August – Check out Target’s Cartwheel app for special offers on new Transformers toys, including the massive TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE SUPER BUMBLEBEE!
    • August – The TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE: A NEW AUTOBOT MISSION DVD is available for pre-order exclusively on Amazon.com.
    • Late August – Your iOS device becomes your TRANSFORMERS entertainment destination, with the launch of the brand new TRANSFORMERS STOREFRONT App, powered by Ruckus.
    • September – Catch the two-part finale of TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE.
    Full details of each point can be found at the link above.

i know they released clash of transformers legion twin packs already so i wonder if its warrior class stuff or new legion stuff?

Is there a Ruckus in RID? I find it odd that the storefront is powered by Ruckus, yet Hasbro have a prefectly good toy that would make Ruckus, but have let the club take him.

Unless Ruckus means something else....

Ruckus is likely an App developer or program engine.

Wait... the US STILL haven't had the finale of Season 1 yet????

Talk about torturing the poor kids who are into the show (since most of the adult fans would have found alternate viewing routes I am sure).

I was hoping they might be talking about the direction Season 2 will take given the team will have a different dynamic in it.

And uh - aren't the minicons and super Bumblebee already out in the US?

Is Ruckus a game app? Entertainment destination kind of sounds like a portal that might offer video/image/sound/books/comic content rather than gaming.

I showed Toys R Us (and Hasbro HK) staff who were having a Transformers RID promotion a picture of my son with his Megatronus from Toys R Us AU the other day and they knew nothing of the figure or the Clash of the Transformers line, so it will be interesting to see how limited the release of these figures is.