Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: TFCC 2015 Membership Figure - Lio Convoy

Default TFCC 2015 Membership Figure - Lio Convoy

Don't know how I feel about the club using newer smaller deluxes for figures :-(

Bot Mode Art pic

Alt Mode

Not impressed, pretty lame actually.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Not impressed, pretty lame actually.
    Yep - pretty crap. And why the hell did I join the club again when they started to do BW figures - why didn't I join the year before that when you could get Runabout

This isn't blowing me away, it's not a character I care about and on top of that, the subscription service is a bit too vague for me the third time around as well. this might be the first time in 3 or 4 years that I don't renew my club membership.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Yep - pretty crap. And why the hell did I join the club again when they started to do BW figures - why didn't I join the year before that when you could get Runabout
    The issue is not that is BW. The best stuff in Botcon that I have seen were BW.

This thing just feels meh.

At least it's not Bayformers

Wow. That is pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    The issue is not that is BW. The best stuff in Botcon that I have seen were BW.
    Didn't say the figure was crap because it was BW - was saying for myself personally that I should have joined while they were still doing G1 based giveaway figures rather than BW giveaways because I'm much more of a G1 fan

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Didn't say the figure was crap because it was BW - was saying for myself personally that I should have joined while they were still doing G1 based giveaway figures rather than BW giveaways because I'm much more of a G1 fan
    I joined for that Runabout and Runamuck. However I regret having done so as there was so much pain associated with how the club treats people overseas.

My credit card number was stolen twice and their knee jerk reaction was that it was my fault because I am from overseas. As we all know, the contrary was later proven correct. There were also shipping problems and frankly, the magazine was so uninteresting that not even that was a saving grace.

That was what got me to think that it doesn't matter if they announce the most awesome toy ever - Not worth the pain and cost of joining.

I think it looks good and it is vvvvery similar to a custom i have seen (though the customiser has said it is just coincidence). My big concern is that they want to remold the head and i absolutely cannot stand the shrunken head syndrome that occurs on some otherwise great FP head remolds.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

They canceled my subscription service because my card didn't authorise and i didn't reply in time, even though i didnt get their email until 4 in the morning. They gave me fifteen minutes to reply! And theres no way i can get the figs