Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Rise of the Dark Spark - Video Game (USA-24/6 - AUS-26/6)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    HELL YEA.
    I recall years ago there were a few mods around for certain first person or third person shooters that had G1 Character skins, I thing there was a set for one of the quakes. it's the sort of thing that sort of works some of the time, other times it crashes your machine. like a bitch.
    Hell yeah man, the Transformers Mod for Quake 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I prefer the mods you could download for Sims 3 (or was it 2?) where you could have G1 Megatron, Soundwave, Optimus, BBee and the Seekers. I set up all the cons in one big house and then built Prime and Bee a house next door, sending them over to fight all the time. I also used to have SScream pelt Megs with water balloons at least once a day

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Holding the same gun as FOC Optimus, and they could get away with it transform about the same - I wonder if it is just a skin, or a completely new CG model.

I just wish there was enough demand for a fully playable Gen1 game, or have skins done up of the early Gen1 characters to play out a current game with.
    This ^

To the power of 1000

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I prefer the mods you could download for Sims 3 (or was it 2?) where you could have G1 Megatron, Soundwave, Optimus, BBee and the Seekers. I set up all the cons in one big house and then built Prime and Bee a house next door, sending them over to fight all the time. I also used to have SScream pelt Megs with water balloons at least once a day
    Lmao, there were mods to do that in sims

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    wow, that looks pretty cool for it's time. I never saw that one.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Cover to the game has been released, proving it is a blending of TF4 movie and WFC/FOC... which will be interesting to see how it plays out.
    Maybe it's like a bit like Kingdom Hearts, in that it doesn't play out the movie, or be tied to it or WFC... but more like a new adventure using characters from multiple series? Or maybe an invasion of one universe by the characters of the other?

Probably stuff that you all already know but heres a link explaining what the game is about with a video too!

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/...-in-june-2014/

I'm hoping Activision have secured some sort of permission to use high moons game engine from wfc/foc but judging from the video I'm thinking its going to more like the dark of the moon game we got

Apparently this from hasbro:

Mark Blecher, SVP of Digital Gaming and Corporate Development at Hasrbo said of the new game, “Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark is an arc between the Cybertron and Earth based worlds of this popular franchise. This year marks 30 incredible years of Transformers. This game tells another chapter in the Transformers story that all fans will love.”

We shall see Galvatron...we shall see....<dun dun da!>

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    I'm hoping Activision have secured some sort of permission to use high moons game engine from wfc/foc but judging from the video I'm thinking its going to more like the dark of the moon game we got
    Activision is the parent company of High Moon Studios dude.

When this game is released think I will cave and get an Xbox One

Given how awesome the other games are I can't wait to see it on the new platform

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    When this game is released think I will cave and get an Xbox One

Given how awesome the other games are I can't wait to see it on the new platform
    My thoughts too but just with a PS4