Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Swindle's Saleyard > Ebay listings & Dealer Ads > Business & Retailer Feedback

Sightings/Sales

Old 21st July 2018, 04:50 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifand View Post
^ absolutely! While I frequent this site it is an honest observation and needs people to be aware especially when no pay later option is available for a limited item.

Applies to other sites as well donít pre order blindly. This isnít the customers fault. Rather poor company policy. So please be careful.
Its why I'm trying to find someone else to find some of these LTD pre-orders, I remember one case where I paid for something, think it was a gundam model kit (mg-was a big one) that I chose SAL shipping for, and when it was released they got the shipping wrong and went to collect the correct amount, sadly the amount was stupidly high and did a bit of research and found EMS was cheaper, no option to change was present so after a week going back and forward I FORCED them to give me ems shipping (was only just shy 2000yen more than the previous sal I pre-paid rather than the nearly 5k increase for sal).

That and the dx chogokin debacle made me realize how shitty they've become despite being so well known
Old 21st July 2018, 05:43 PM

They are not very good in terms of huge bulky items and quoting wrong amount on shipping.

For most tf masterpiece items ďmostĒ are okay.

Bandai limited items, I sometimes consider an agent to purchase as it isnít worth it to be cancelled or being played out. At least I know bandai themselves will refund my agent with no issues.

The other company AE isnít great customer service either so is really a gamble at times.

Donít expect replacement when you find issues with your toys from them.
Old 22nd July 2018, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
I concur with Galvatran that this advice is spot on, especially using the Pay Later option.
How about the Super Admin comment? ...Nah, you're not compelled to answer that one.
Old 22nd July 2018, 10:40 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
How about the Super Admin comment? ...Nah, you're not compelled to answer that one.
Old 2nd August 2018, 12:48 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

MP Dinobot arrived safely yesterday with plenty of bubblewrap as usual. Was single taped too for good measure!

Also, like RK, NY is not yet charging GST on items less than $1,000.
Old 16th August 2018, 09:08 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

I'm pretty salty at Nippon Yasan right now. I had a preorder outstanding with them for 6 months for a fairly limited anime figure, but at around a month out from the original release date, I received an email saying the release was brought forward followed by another email demanding payment in 4 days, despite their terms and conditions stating that customers had 15 days from the date the payment request was sent to initiate. With a total cost of around $350 and not having budgeted for it coming so early, I couldn't make it happen until the following pay week. Unfortunately on the 5th day, even though the figure still wasn't in stock, they cancelled my order. Suspect this is how they treat customers when stock shortages occur.
Old 16th August 2018, 06:15 PM

^ Tis a shame. Would have liked to see what happens on the 6th Day.
Old 16th August 2018, 09:54 PM

Ny plays by their own rules and sometimes is not worth waiting for that demand for payment.

Part of it thinks your experience points play a part.

However some lucky bastard got 10 anniversary Gundam metal build exia for 6,000jpy instead of 60,000jpy. They probably deserve it as how they treat loyal customers.

Their tamashii web exclusive has became almost non existence and I wish I could find someone in japan to help purchase for me from bandai site instead.
Old 7th November 2018, 08:27 AM

Gotten my Soul of Chogokin Godsigma posted by them by surface mail.
Took 1 month and 2 days to reach saving me 4,000jpy.

Item came is great condition toy was great.

Unlike some retailers, I don't need to chase things up, items get sent as expected. Only thing is they dont carry 3P tfs.