Page 15 of 105 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202535 ... LastLast

Thread: The Price Check/What is it worth Thread

I've only seen her online for 80+ plus dollars, which is why i jumped at the chance to grab it from you Kurdt, but sadly could not afford to pay for her in an appropriate amount of time. Life got in the way and other things caught my eye. So I apologise for that. But, in all honesty I think you can charge the same for her, as She's a rarity and a beautfiful figure.

how much for misfire and slugslinger and also headmaster chromedome g1? in good condition c8??? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    TM06 Telemocha Black Widow.. how much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    I've only seen her online for 80+ plus dollars, which is why i jumped at the chance to grab it from you Kurdt, but sadly could not afford to pay for her in an appropriate amount of time. Life got in the way and other things caught my eye. So I apologise for that. But, in all honesty I think you can charge the same for her, as She's a rarity and a beautfiful figure.
    Really? I have an MISB one of those. If anyone's willing to pay $80, it's theirs.

How much for BT-14 Wheeljack & and Henkei C-20 Red Alert?
    Last edited by jazzcomp; 3rd November 2010 at 03:12 PM.
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics

How much would a G1 Icepick with Pretender Shell, shell-cover and Monstructor fist be worth?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    How much would a G1 Icepick with Pretender Shell, shell-cover and Monstructor fist be worth?
    Icepick should come with a foot. Be aware that without the foot and his pistol, getting them will require shelling out big bucks. Pun intended.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    i recently sold a loose birdbrain in good condition no shell no back plate and no parts for $2.50... 10 day auction on ebay......

unless its complete i dont think its worth much more then 30 (Am Generous as i do not know condition of parts) as they are the "common parts"
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

If a monstructor robot does not come complete with the little gun and monstructor part, it's usually worth very little, but have it complete and they are worth around $40-50 thereabouts. Shells and robots in a single auction might cost $10 or less...

Ah yes, it comes with Monstructor's foot. This is a toy I wanna sell btw, not buy. I got a complete Icepick for free, but I'm keeping the small gun for myself cos I lost my old one yonks ago, so I'm selling the excess (i.e. everything else but that gun). I already tried selling it here but I got no interest, so I got an international collector who's interested, so I'd like to know what would be a fair asking price. (^_^)

What's the most I should be paying for a Classics Cliffjumper these days (can be loose) given the release of that upgrade kit?