Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021

Thread: Big Angry Trev's Website - articles of interest (Non-TF)

Excerpt from Blog: Jurassic Park and Tremors – two film franchises that have far more in common than one might think.

Both franchises have their big monsters – the T-Rex and the Graboid respectively. And they both have their flying monsters – the Pteradon and the Assblaster. But what about those mid-sized creatures that love to run down humans for lunch? In Jurassic Park these are the Velociraptors and in Tremors they are the Shriekers.

So what if these two fictional pack-hunting creatures went head-to-head? The Jurassic vs The Pre-Cambrian - Who would win?

To answer this, we will break down the skills and abilities of both Raptors and Shriekers. Then examine the threat posed by the two species to humans, as well as to each other.

READ Raptors vs Shriekers - who would win? HERE

Excerpt from Blog: Isn’t it wonderful when you find a new cut of meat you didn’t even know existed!

For me this Father’s Day it was the Cattleman’s Cutlet. If, like I was, you are ignorant to what that is, it is a giant ribeye still on the bone, looking for all the world like a gigantic version of the little lamb cutlets that usually grace the BBQ.

READ Meat Recipe #17 - Cattleman's Cutlet HERE

Excerpt from Blog: Everyone’s favourite DJ, Big DJ Trev, of local station KRR.fm will be putting in a live appearance at this year’s Rylstone Street Feast on November 5th! This will be the first time the event has been held since the start of the Pandemic so looking forward to some great tucker! Will be posing for selfies and signing autographs[/B]

READ Big DJ Trev to appear at Rylstone Street Feast HERE

Last edited by BigTransformerTrev; 4th November 2022 at 11:08 AM.

Excerpt from Blog: Bad neighbours can make life hell, especially if you just want to be left alone and mind your own business. Some people seem incapable of not bothering their neighbours though and I’ve had quite a few over of this sort over the years, perhaps in part because I used to live in the crappy parts of suburbs because the rent would be cheaper.

So here are Big Angry Trev’s Top 10 Encounters with Bad Neighbours:

READ My Top 10 Bad Neighbour Stories HERE

A while since I updated this thread so here are some of the latest blog posts

READ How a bad airline ruined a good holoday HERE

READ Burger Review #8 - Paddy Oburgs HERE

READ Concert Review - Weird Al Yankovic HERE

Excerpt from Blog: When visiting Sydney, we found ourselves unexpectedly upgraded from our regular room to the PENTHOUSE SUITE at The Darling Hotel - oppulence does not do the room justice!

READ The Darling Penthouse Suite, Sydney HERE

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Excerpt from Blog: When visiting Sydney, we found ourselves unexpectedly upgraded from our regular room to the PENTHOUSE SUITE at The Darling Hotel - oppulence does not do the room justice!

READ The Darling Penthouse Suite, Sydney HERE

Looks lovely, Trev. What a view!
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Excerpt from Blog: This brisket recipe is both delicious and super easy to prepare!

READ Meat Recipe - Brisket with Onions HERE

Review of the new movie Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire - it’s a lot of fun!

https://www.bigangrytrev.com/movie-r...frozen-empire/