Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: KO mp wheeljack

As usual one is already even including a KO anti hypnosis device

As look as they are good quality KOs, I would buy them over the massive after retail prices
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    As look as they are good quality KOs, I would buy them over the massive after retail prices
    I'd rather pay inflated after-market price for a legit toy than pay a cheap price for a filthy counterfeit. And I've done that once -- for MP Red Alert. I skipped on pre-ordering the toy and ended up paying $100 for one off the aftermarket, double what the pre-order would've cost me. But I'd rather pay that knowing that it's a real product than pay a cheaper price for a fake. Besides, the cost of that counterfeit on eBay isn't much cheaper than the original pre-order price for the original. Every time someone purchases a counterfeit, they are financially supporting that vile, disgusting illicit industry that preys on ripping off collectors.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I'd rather pay inflated after-market price for a legit toy than pay a cheap price for a filthy counterfeit. And I've done that once -- for MP Red Alert. I skipped on pre-ordering the toy and ended up paying $100 for one off the aftermarket, double what the pre-order would've cost me. But I'd rather pay that knowing that it's a real product than pay a cheaper price for a fake. Besides, the cost of that counterfeit on eBay isn't much cheaper than the original pre-order price for the original. Every time someone purchases a counterfeit, they are financially supporting that vile, disgusting illicit industry that preys on ripping off collectors.
    The good thing is that I haven't actually bought a KO, and I see where your standing. I generally don't like KOs, I was only talking about G1 KOs that were plentiful and the same as the actual figure in the 80s. I wouldn't buy a MP KO
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

I happily buy the real deal figures rather than KO's. However a mate of mine just had his 40th and I may pick one of these KO's up for him as Wheeljacks alt-mode is his favourite TF figure. I can't afford to be spending $100 on gifts for mates

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    The good thing is that I haven't actually bought a KO, and I see where your standing. I generally don't like KOs, I was only talking about G1 KOs that were plentiful and the same as the actual figure in the 80s. I wouldn't buy a MP KO
    Just my own personal standards -- but I personally wouldn't even buy a counterfeit of a vintage toy. I'd rather not own a toy at all than get a fake. I'm not judging or criticising anyone else, this is just purely my own personal position on the matter. Admittedly I was really tempted to get a fake G1 Spike for my then Spikeless Fortress Maximus. But I bit the bullet and got a legit one, which actually worked out cheaper than getting the fake! And of course, TakaraTOMY's since reissued Fortress Maximus, making me extra glad that I didn't fork out for a fake Spike!

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Guess I better sell my Exhaust when is worth a lot more.

Pretty sure bluestreak will be out shortly.

Remember ko ratbat. That thing vanished so quickly due to inane demand.

If exhaust goes on the market, I wanna see the eBay listing repeat what happened when Ratbat hit the scene.

~1000 viewed per day
    ~50 sold in the last hour

this time I'II take a screenshot
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

It will be way more if they stick to the original roof top design.
    I will buy one, in this case. I like to see how Marlboro takes them down.