Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are Transformers toy numbers in stores this Christmas bad everywhere?

Yes they are.
    Kmart Belconnen has only ONE Transformer toy as of today: Hero Mashers Bulkhead, hidden under some Star Wars Hero Mashers.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Yes, not a single one of the new rid warriors.

CW is clogging the shelves for the first time ever I think. At a Kmart all they have is Wave 4 deluxes and silverbolts.

I've been finding (in Swsn Hill & Bendigo anyway) that the smaller chain stores like The Reject Shop and Toyworld are pretty well stocked while the larger chains like Big W, Target and Kmart have bugger all

The Big W I work at hasn't gotten any new figures since the Defensor limbs came into stock, we mostly have RID Gimmick and CW Legends Class figures left in stock. Kmart across the road has more empty pegs than pegs with Transformers on them, and what they have is shelf warming... Honestly when I was in Rocky today I saw more Transformers at The Reject Shop in Stockland than I have in any store in ages. That $20 Jetfire was tempting, but my Legends Jetfire will suffice.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Big W in general have been extraordinarily dry. Target and Kmart have a bit, but older stock. Toys R Us has been a mixed bag. Myer actually sometimes have good amount of newish stock. That said, I still can't find a damn Rook anywhere or even Wave 4 CW at this point.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

The Toyworld stores near me had been accumulating stock for 3-4 years that they just couldn't sell at their high prices, so they might actually be benefiting from the dwindling amount of stock at the major retailers.

At Sunnybank Hills today the Kmart was similar to the Sunnybank store, with a variety of items but aside from Rescue Bots and gimmick toys, there is not much of each of the mainline toys, so very little choice for each of those size classes.

Although at BigW, I was shocked to see newish product on the pegs (the final 2015 wave of RID Warrior, 1-step & 3-step)... and they still had some Generations Deluxe toys as well (but not wave 4, so it's old stock, and no Voyagers or Leaders at all).

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    I still can't find a damn Rook anywhere
    Wave 3 is shelfwarming in some stores around the country, ask in the Saleyard if someone can pick one up for you and mail it to you at cost. I know we had a full set of Wave 3 limbs at my store till about a month ago when someone picked up the full set.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

My local Kmart has the final wave RiD Warriors, and Target had the Leader Class Megatrons, but is otherwise cluttered with the kiddy-oriented stuff (simple-step changers etc.). I've seen the Deluxe components for Optimus Maximus at 2 Kmarts. Toys R Us is pretty ordinary, and just cluttered with their exclusive TFs which are clearly too overpriced to move. Although I don't recall seeing Devastator, so that might've sold (or maybe it was on another shelf that I didn't see, I wasn't actively looking for it).

Haven't found Leader Class Jetfire at two different Reject Shops, though at their fantastic price for that figure it's not surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Wave 3 is shelfwarming in some stores around the country, ask in the Saleyard if someone can pick one up for you and mail it to you at cost. I know we had a full set of Wave 3 limbs at my store till about a month ago when someone picked up the full set.
    Will give it a shot.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

My local stores have had nothing for the last 12 months. I'd be surprised if they restock now.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]