Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favourite Transformer toy of 2015

The CW limbs/torsos I believe suffer a little as they have to be durable enough to combine and support extra weight, they're not as articulate or as sleek as some releases even a year before, and don't bother comparing to the 08-10 cars especially, like Drift, Kup, Jazz, Sun/Swipe etc, but they're huge leaps over the FOC Combaticons moulds I was fiddling with last night.

However my favourite figure from last year, was MP G2 Bumblebee

So many good ones to choose from... Devastator, Defensor, Menasor, Superion, Megatron, Slingshot, Wildrider, JP Arcee, JP Nightbird, and most of the Masterpiece toys. I also have to give a special mention for the BotCon pretender shell for Oilmaster, based on an unproduced prototype from Gen1.

And similarly, there are so many bad ones to choose from too... most of the RID toys, especially the gimmick ones, pretty much everything else (other than the Oilmaster shell) from FunPub this year, and JP Blackarachnia.

FunPub does deserve a kudos for the Oilmaster shell. Thought they would only keep chasing the minimum viable product.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!