Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron official pictures

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Anyone still want to justify this isn't an issue band wagon?

I think we can be all reasonable here, The issue was the design of how the centre piece was holding this figure and you need a consider amount of effort to release to perform the transformation.

IMO it looks great, but the design certainly could be better.
    I hope Mp-44 is done properly as thats really a huge sum of money.

There isn't much point arguing over the current issue, but we should know and take precaution when playing this figure.

Saw this and had to share.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

I've had him for a couple of days and am still trying to form a fully objective opinion on him.

After multiple transformations, my crotch..I mean Megatron's crotch still looks okay with no sign of cracking, and loosening the screw to make the thigh ratchets looser would help I assume if you're concerned. However mine has a loose waist, and it could've definitely been a better design than merely a pinned mushroom peg/socket. The main back panel hinge where everyone's has stress marks, could've maybe been done in a slightly different way; but after the whole transformation process had sunk in in my head, I can start to see why they went this way, so the pinned hinge is almost strong enough to hold half of the folded dino skin backpack in place by friction alone. Don't think the stress mark will worsen if you apply force at the right place when moving the high.

I'm actually more bummed by the lack of thigh articulation in T-rex mode than anything else. The dino mode sculpt is so expressive it just begs for more leg articulation. Megs just feels that much easier to work in that articulation than Dinobot.

Subjectively he's very impressive in accuracy and I'm thrilled to have him. Would've paid any kind of money, just so that TT can keep going with this line. But even without taking into consideration a couple of questionable design choices, he's still a bit underwhelming to me as an MP transformer. Maybe in part it's because it came out after Dinobot. Then you factor in the design issues, and the price, objectively I can see he's not a great buy at all for a lot of people.

I'll maybe do a full write-up after I've had more time with him.

Back on topic...

I can't wait to get my figure whenever that may be

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Back on topic...

I can't wait to get my figure whenever that may be
    This response worries me, LTC ?

HLJ is beeping me for another large shipment so mine is inbound within the next 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    This response worries me, LTC ?

HLJ is beeping me for another large shipment so mine is inbound within the next 2 weeks
    Nah I haven't personally ordered one. But I believe my friend did for me

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Nah I haven't personally ordered one. But I believe my friend did for me
    Oh nice nice, and here I am thinking if hlj will let me wait the whole 60 days before I hit MAIL so I can line it up with my next paycheck lol