View Poll Results: Are you likely to buy the Stomp & Chomp Grimlock?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, even if it is $150

1 3.85%
  • Yes, but I would only pay about $100

4 15.38%
  • Yes, but I would only pay about $80

1 3.85%
  • Yes, but only if it was discounted to $50

10 38.46%
  • No, I'm not even interested in it

10 38.46%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Toy-Review - TF4 Stomp & Chomp Grimlock

Two further observations:

1. I highly doubt saying "buy this for your kids, it's a fun toy, they'll love it" is something that is likely to make anyone at Hasbro go "Screw that guy Griffin! He's not getting any more toys to review!".

2. The size comparison with one-step Grimlock is nice, but we need a shot of Grimlock riding Grimlock. NEED.

Does anyone know which retailers will be stocking it? It's a big ticket item, so I'm hoping Big W or Kmart/Target for price competition.

I'm probably kidding myself though, and I'll buy the first one I see. He's just so HUGE
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

No idea on where and how much for Australia... but it was in stock at Amazon a week ago if you can't wait, and only US$70.

He looks really fun, I'm currently a maybe but more likely going to get it. If there was one with the movie accurate colours I'd be all over him though.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    No idea on where and how much for Australia... but it was in stock at Amazon a week ago if you can't wait, and only US$70.
    It's still there and is US$95 with shipping, which isn't too bad but a little over than what I'd like to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    It's still there and is US$95 with shipping, which isn't too bad but a little over than what I'd like to pay.
    If Hasbro gets back to me with a retail price here, and it is under $100, it will be cheaper waiting... especially if there is a sale.

Fishpond have it for $136 with free shipping.

http://www.fishpond.com.au/Toys/Tran...yGXsEtnJ7w_wcB

I had the pleasure of seeing and playing with this big bad boy up close and personal on the weekend and have to say for someone (me) that was skeptical about all the gimmicky toys available at the moment really liked this Version of Grimlock...the sheer size and variety of lights and sounds was an instant selling point for me to consider getting this when it's released.
    So far my tally of interested in or impressed by Gimmick movie toys is 3:
    1) My Son got the flip and change (the one you split the tail and spin around) Grimlock for his birthday and has really had fun spinning it in peoples faces The mechanics behind that gimmick impressed me.
    2) 1 step Lockdown. The fact he is a Lambo was an instant sell but I was still moderatly impressed with his robot styling design and the way he expands out to robot mode with the push of a button.
    3) Stomp and chomp Grimlock. The sheer size is an instant sell for me. the other gimmicks are a bonus

Pretty cool of Hasbro to send you one - Ozformers must be making an impression

I have the leader class so I'll bypass this but if the price drops significantly enough may pick one up for Orion as the size is quite impressive. I've never seen that giant RescueBots Prime - what's the story there?

Default Promo-Review - TF4 Stomp & Chomp Grimlock

I actually love the transformation. The lights and sounds are pretty awesome. thanks for the preview Griffin.