Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Deceptic_Optics

welcome to the club house

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    MAbuhay and welcome to the forum, yes jay is right indeed, Gok is in Blacktown, I think G1Optimus as well I live 2 stations away though. Cheers!

So let me guess your filipino right likewise my friend you still know how to speak in filo?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

Damn... what's it like commuting from Blacktown to Matraville?! I live in Blacktown too and my commute to Carlingford is an absolute female-dog! Give me a wave if you ever see me walking around... I'm easy to spot because I usually wear a Transformers hat, Transformers shirt, Transformers jacket with a Transformers backpack (that has a Transformers keychain dangling from it), occasionally Transformers pants and usually with a Transformer toy in my hand. Unless I've just come from work, then I'm just wearing a Transformers hat, Transformers jacket, Transformers belt and Transformers neck tie. Also a Transformers bag, but not as obvious as my "civvie" bag. Although this week I'll mostly be hanging around Blacktown Hospital.
    Nah i kinda give up commuting for a while now and been driving from here to there. You'll probably notice me only when im wearing my transformers yellow fluro vest, but i dont really go to Blacktown Westpoint only on thursdays and weekends and sometimes after work. So how many do you have and what toylines do you collect?

Btw thanks everyone for the welcome hope i can be at your service! cheers

Driving counts as a form of commuting. I drive too and it's excruciating.

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic Optics
    So how many do you have and what toylines do you collect?
    I currently have 1279 Transformers in my collection and Transformers is pretty much all I'm collecting right now. I occasionally pick up other toys if they interest me, but I don't consider myself a collector of any other line right now.

Blacktown/Penrith area is getting its own little transformers hub!

Welcome aboard.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Driving counts as a form of commuting. I drive too and it's excruciating.

I currently have 1279 Transformers in my collection and Transformers is pretty much all I'm collecting right now. I occasionally pick up other toys if they interest me, but I don't consider myself a collector of any other line right now.

Been driving for 2 years now but travelling to Matraville im already used too been there for 5 years now so yeah.

I have at least 200 transformers and that consist of mainly henkei transformers, majority of the animated except for the new ones coming out hehehe, some of Beastwars the original ones, and ROTFs. I like MARVEL and DC too recently i just bought the whole Spectacular Spiderman Animated toy line. All in all my main focus now days are Transformers and G.I. JOE figures

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optics View Post
    So let me guess your filipino right likewise my friend you still know how to speak in filo?
    Yup on both queries!! I migrated here when Im already 31 so I will never ever forget to speak Filo. Nice now there's a total of 6 Filo members here altogether now! Unless there are some inactive members not speaking up.....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Blacktown/Penrith area is getting its own little transformers hub!

Welcome aboard.
    We meet again i_amtrunks nice to know i know somebody here, raging bull and DKARIS is here as well. Im glad i signed up

Thanks for the welcome

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Yup on both queries!! I migrated here when Im already 31 so I will never ever forget to speak Filo. Nice now there's a total of 6 Filo members here altogether now! Unless there are some inactive members not speaking up.....

So what transformer do you collect?

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optics View Post
    So what transformer do you collect?

G1 of course hehehe. Henkei (if I can afford)/ Universe/Classics, Animated... actually pretty much everything of every line. I get a figure which I like. Which is why I'm only getting a few from the movie line.

here's a link to my collection room pics also in this forum...

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=4094

Hope we see your collection photos as well, just start a post in the Grapple thread
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]