Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Possible MOTU 200X bulk buy

bowspearer Guest

A couple of things. Turns out the 2 pack has been opened, but it looks like it's only been inspected as nothing looks like it's been removed. Not sure if that's a concern to people in terms of wanting a sealed display piece.

Secondly, the stactions are half price apparently (altered the prices). Also confirmed that the Snakemen Skeletor is the blood coloured version (posted a pic from a reference site).

I'll shoot out PMs tonight with bank details.

Pm replied and payment details included, Thanks for organizing this
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

bowspearer Guest

No probs, changes made to the list accordingly.

Would you like me to send you the money from direct debit or just give you the cash on Sat?

bowspearer Guest

Cash on Saturday is fine. We can work out a meet up after or depending on how close to Civic you are, I can get you the figs on Monday arvo.

bowspearer Guest

Deal was finalised yesterday. Will sort out shipping where necessary in the next week or so.

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    Deal was finalised yesterday. Will sort out shipping where necessary in the next week or so.
    That's good to know, erm will you be attending the next Parra fair? Can I pick it up from you there and then if ever? If not pm me cost to post to Quakers Hill. Thanks for organizing this.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

bowspearer Guest

I'll know whether I'll be at the fair closer to the time. At the moment shipping quotes for it are indefinitely stalled. In a nutshell, the 200X stuff is in Canberra, the packing materials are up on the Central Coast and my girlfriend's car is effectively undriveable in terms of a trip up to the Coast to see me (when I travel to Canberra, I do so by public transport) so I have no way of getting them up to the Coast undamaged until that situation has been resolved. I'll let people know what's happening there as soon as I know.

bowspearer Guest

At this stage I should be able to get the figures boxed up and quoted next week end. Considering the last time I said it was a given, smoke started coming out from under my girlfriend's car 5 mins from her place, I don't want to say it's a definite until her car pulls up in my driveway .