Thread: Gundam !!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Gundam !!!!

I don't see a thread about gundam so I might as well start one ....feel free to post your pic etc....

im mostly into the PG figures ...and watch some of the series and movies...
    I think the best series is the gundam 00 ,as I found it more modern and a good telling of the story ... Unicorn is pretty good as well....

This came today and he a beauty ... Metalbuild destiny gundam ...
    He just look badass and I think one of the best looking ones out now with them sharp curves .... his paint job is very nicely done with deferent shades of grey on him as well as decal , but I wish they gave a watersilde decal for more detail like the modes kits ....This guy got so much articulation is not funny.. ... everything moves .... all the joint are nice and firm and mainly made of metal!
    I don't see any runner marks at all and he fell nice and soild from all the metal ... I also have to mention the stand as it got heaps sliding points that you lock into place so you can have it at any high etc ....
    He is totally worth it that if you can found him .....
    on with the pic....

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Sigh......You are LUCKY to get one of these, many are at crazy prices.

I am still waiting for mine as I gotten mine from GGinfinite.
    These were sold out within 1 minute on ALL Japanese online stores.

I do not understand what happened to Bandai on this figure as it was totally nothing left unlike the Exia metal build.

I missed out on the Seven Sword 00.

Expensive toys warning......

yeah I got lucky NY reopen their preorders... maybe some cancelled ... I really thou I missed the boat with him... This is my first prebuild metal gundam ... and I love it as I hate putting the kits together and sanding down them runner marks! just don't have the time for it anymore ...

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    yeah I got lucky NY reopen their preorders... maybe some cancelled ... I really thou I missed the boat with him... This is my first prebuild metal gundam ... and I love it as I hate putting the kits together and sanding down them runner marks! just don't have the time for it anymore ...
    Yup....I am actually building MG ball at the moment, and just think is too much work.

I have the Metal build Gundam 00, and Exia repair 3 metal build. I would highly recommend the other Exia metal build if you don't have the repair 3 version. As some are on sale under 10000 yen.

There are also the metal composite FIX Gundam.

just saw the seven sword OO ! that look good man!! but that long gone hey?... look like the PG gundam 00 , I got the clear one built but to too big to put anywhere atm

I have the renewal version without the Seven sword, is nice but I prefer the Seven Sword version, and I am hoping Bandai will reissue this piece one day.

I was scratching my head whether to spend $280 bucks for it at one time now I regret I didn't. The same thing almost happened for the 00 renewal and its now quite a high price for it, Glad I gotten it.

You are lucky to get the Destiny, I think this is by far the nicest Metal build they done.

I have my PG 00 but in normal colours and I will airbrush it. lots of work there.
    I still have heaps of kits to build my next project after the MS ball is a big one. the Dendrobium 1/144 HG, one of Bandai's largest kit ever.