Page 20 of 211 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253040 ... LastLast

Thread: Non-toy Acquisitions

Smile

Arrived today via my sister-in-law who just returned from Japan:

Macross Zero VF-0A Shin Kudo with Ghost Booster
    Extended MSIA Freedon Gundam
    PSP Gundam Seed: Federation vs ZAFT

Didn't really intend to get the Shin VF-0A (I already have the stand-alone VF-0A with the Ghost booster) but at $144 Aus, couldn't pass it up. Plus shipping was free too.

My package was sitting in the post office without me getting notified. STUPID australia post.. GAHHHH

That Black Getter is very nice...

Nice Revoltech haul there Sifun, I really like the Super robot and anime Revoltechs, if anything I'm least fond of the TF ones, I blame Pat Lee for that.

OMG you must be rich!!!!!!
    I wish, this kinda explains why I have so few TF's compared to almost everyone else on the board, and post infrequently in TF aquisitions.

Didn't really intend to get the Shin VF-0A (I already have the stand-alone VF-0A with the Ghost booster) but at $144 Aus, couldn't pass it up. Plus shipping was free too.
    Wow! where from? the cheapest I saw it for was around $180 Aus, a little to pricey for me. I also found the SV 51 production modle was heavily discounted, but its colour is sucky so I didn't buy it.

That Black Getter is very nice...
    Any Getta rules IMO, I wish I had bought Getter 1 while I was over there, seems he's sold out everywhere else. Well at least I got Mazinkaiser.
    Last edited by Lord_Zed; 23rd April 2008 at 06:48 PM.

My sister-in-law got it from a store in Osaka (where her family lives) along with the Freedom Gundam.

yeah.. was so tempted to buy more revoltechs but then I thought about my TF budget. haha

Damn this year has been giant toy spending year, I've pretty much run out of walking space in my room.

GOT TIME CRISIS 4 TODAY!!!!!!!!

have played some and is much fun

*Goes back to ps3*

George
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

I was browsing through a memorabilia/collectibles store in Penrith today when I stumbled across a certain Revoltech figure. Thinking about how many cool pics Revlimit has taken of his Revy http://www.flickr.com/photos/revlimi...7600044346091/ I just had to take her home.

She comes with a 2nd head, 4 guns in total & a stand for mid-air poses like this one:

As she scoured the Black Lagoon...

Scorponok awoke from his hiding place & in a fighting mood!

In my opinion, Revy is just the coolest ! Even Scorponok decided to behave today (My Scorponok's legs are among the loosest limbs I've ever seen on a TF)

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

I was in a local K-Mart today when I found this for $30. With "Speed Racer" being a cartoon staple when I was a kid, I had to take him home.

The Mach 5 has 3 crappy gimmicks (Saw in bonnet, Missile next to Speedy & Speedy ejecting into a smaller vehicle) while Speed Racer himself looks as though it's the same mould they used for him in the 60's.

This will meet the same fate that fell upon my previous Lego/Technic acquisitions (played with & then donated to the kids who live in my street).

To those of you who are fans of online games, Here's a Speed Racer game you might like: http://www.shockwave.com/gamelanding/speedracer.jsp
    My best finish is 2nd Correction - My best finish is 1st! Now I can stop playing it (Yay!)

(Speedy's hands don't reach the wheel)
    Last edited by Pulse; 29th April 2008 at 11:08 PM.