Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leaks of Alpha Trion, Chromedome, Mindwipe and Scourge, plus 2 new rumors!

See, I just wish Scourge was a CW deluxe. I'd buy four and be happy with it.

Looking forward to this!

I would have also like for Scourge to be a CW deluxe and have all 4 limbs for Galvatronus. My question is Scourge a voyager or a deluxe? I am hoping for a voyager as it scale nicely with CW Cyclonus and TM Galvatron.

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    I would have also like for Scourge to be a CW deluxe and have all 4 limbs for Galvatronus. My question is Scourge a voyager or a deluxe? I am hoping for a voyager as it scale nicely with CW Cyclonus and TM Galvatron.
    I think he is going to be a deluxe.

I don't mind too much - this means I can use G1 Scourge for Scourge, then my Titanium, Generations and Titans Return ones for Sweeps

It's just a shame they don't make as many Junkions with different molds, you'd kinda like all your Sweeps to look the same but would like some variety in your Junkions, rather than just a buynch of different Wreck-Gars

I'll echo my TFW statements here.

They seem like preliminary designs at this point, unless they'll have a physical prototype or something at Nuremberg. Scourge looks promising so far, very G1 and a blend of toy and toon. Hopefully he'll get more refined before release. Interesting that they're using G1 toy styled stickers.

Mindwipe looks great straight out of the gates, as does the Chromedome head.

I'd have to see more of Alpha Trion, hard to see what he has going for him so far.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Photos also available here if you don't want to watch a video:
    http://news.tfw2005.com/2016/01/27/f...a-trion-308451
    Thank you PB <3

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    I thought we'd already seen weirdwolf?
    Have we? It's entirely possible and I just don't remember it, but I only remember seeing news about Skullcruncher and now Mindwipe.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I don't mind too much - this means I can use G1 Scourge for Scourge, then my Titanium, Generations and Titans Return ones for Sweeps

It's just a shame they don't make as many Junkions with different molds, you'd kinda like all your Sweeps to look the same but would like some variety in your Junkions, rather than just a buynch of different Wreck-Gars
    That's basically my plan.
    That said, while I'd settle for the Classics-y Wreck-Gar remolds, I'd much prefer a mismatched Junkion tribe as well. Combiner Wars Deluxe Groove Junkion retool please @HasTakTom.

I guess I was wrong about Weirdwolf... Guess I need more sleep.

Legends Groove is coming out with a Wreck Gar repaint, I imagine Takara's version (if they do it) will look a little different....

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    I guess I was wrong about Weirdwolf... Guess I need more sleep.

Legends Groove is coming out with a Wreck Gar repaint, I imagine Takara's version (if they do it) will look a little different....
    So people like the idea of different sized junkions? Takara may do Detritus, hopefully as a regular release. I hope they make a Groove repaint/retool as well.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I'm not sold on the Legends-class one myself, it just doesn't look right to me. Size- and proportions-wise both.
    TakaraTomy CW Deluxe, though, looks like it'd make a pretty decent Junkion with some retooling. It's big and chunky and generic enough to work as an '80s-style pseudo-Mad Max junk-cycle-robot.