Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NY Toyfair 2016 reveals and displays

Default NY Toyfair 2016 reveals and displays

I like a lot of what I see.
    Fort Max is a yes, may even display in base mode with all those figures that interact with him.
    Blurr looks great, as does the artwork for a rainstorm, but he may not replace the voyager version for me...
    Alpha Trion, Hardbead, Skullcruncher, Mindwipe and maybe Scourge will be bought on site.
    Not so sure about Sentinel Prime, even though it's his first toy for this version of the charscter, and Astro Train might be a "wait for Takara's" as I like my Gen. Asia version's colourings.

Chromedome looks very G1. Won't replace the TFSS version in my Lost Light crew, but might get him to stick with TR Brainstorm around Fort Max. And two Rewinds to display with both Chromedomes.

Blaster a a probable. Soundwave less likely, but still an option. Powermaster Prime doesn't really interest me too much, but as a base component for Fort Max, maybe?

Will most likely pick up all the legends figures as they're new/unique characters to my collection, and Wheelie does look pretty sweet. Will probably pick up all the disembodied heads/Titanmasters to populate Fortmax as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mido View Post
    So glad he looks different to Metro in city mode

Why do Scourge and Blurr look so plain

I had a look through all of Seibertron's galleries for TR and I'm sold on the entire line. Looks like a great year for CHUG.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Megatran Guest

I'm impressed. The explosion of good product launches ... but why does the butt end of Galvatron's alt mode remind me of FOC Grimlock?

The Platinum Edition Boxes have the 30 year Movie anniversary logo.

I love this shot -- look at all of them!:

But it's gonna get expensive real fast!

I wonder how many people would army build the little Titan master guys? Particularly when they are heads for bigger robots we'd actually want!

Still some nice looking deluxe bots in the mix. I quite like the Wheelie too! Will try and get that RID Platnium set for Grimlock.

Fortress Maximus has much better robot mode proportions than Metroplex. I doubt it'll happen but I hope Hasbro or Tomy will sell an edition with only Cerebros and Emmisary. No space for the fortress.

The display of HeadTitanmasters reminds me of the 1987 toy catalog. All the deluxe Titanmasters are well-articulated, and even Wheelie looks amazing.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Make yourself a snack and get comfortable, as these are links to the displays and presentations, posted on the major fansites...

Hasbro presentation (text only) - TFW - Seibertron

Titans Return toy display - TFW & FortMax - Seibertron & video - BWTF & video & video (Fortress Maximus) & video (PM Optimus Prime)

RID toy display - TFW - Seibertron & video - BWTF & video

Rescue Bots toy display - TFW (not yet?) - Seibertron video - BWTF

Platinum Edition toy display - TFW (Victorion & Movie) - Seibertron (included in their Titans Return gallery above)

Official (CG) images of Titans Return Deluxe & Fortress Maximus - TFW (Deluxe) & FortMax - Seibertron

Official (CG) images of TItans Return Legends - TFW - Seibertron (included in their Titans Return Deluxe gallery above)

Official (CG) images of RID Warrior class & Large Power Surge Optimus - TFW (Warriors) & Large Optimus - Seibertron

Official (CG) images of Platinum Edition Movie pack & RID pack - TFW (Movie Pack) & RID pack - Seibertron

More links to be added if those sites add more galleries or official images.
    (I will also be posting up a complete list of all the new toys revealed, when I finish going through all the links.)
    Last edited by griffin; 14th February 2016 at 08:54 PM.