Thread: New Wave of Robot Heroes

Default New Wave of Robot Heroes

http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=albu...ze=800&start=0

They all look cool. Love Blackarachnia and Rattrap. Blitzwing looks wicked too. Cant wait to snap them up. They have been warming shelves post Christmas though as well as beforehand somewhat... I'm not sure about the longevity of the line

It also appears this will likely be the packaging for the Classics 2.0. I'd much prefer the original Classics packaging. Much more sleeker.

The G1 and Beast Wars figurines are awesome and the Universe Packaging is certainly better than the original and has a 'Classics' feel to it so I like it.

From what I hear Robot Heroes have been doing extremely well in the US. The first wave went pretty fast in Aus too but the second seems to shelf warm a bit but it could also mean that they are over stocked on them.

I am collecting these (just g1 not movie) because I enjoy them, they remind me of lil'formers. I have all the first and second waves as well as the exclusive 'diorama' one. The good thing is that they are very cheap and when a store goes on sale they usually have them at about 50% off so they rock!

Can't wait for these new ones including Beast Wars! (although Rattrap's colors are a bit wrong and BA should of have gold instead of yellow)
    ________
    Film Streaming Xxx
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 01:28 PM.

I've been really enjoying Robot Heroes, and have pretty much all the ones released except the diorama set. I even like the Movie ones.

I'm glad they're extending this to the whole TF Universe by including some BW characters too.
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

looking awesome!

ahhh BW characters...time to ponder on investing these for series sake or characters...

I'm looking forward to these, but wondering when the second wave of Movie Robot Heroes will hit our stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I'm looking forward to these, but wondering when the second wave of Movie Robot Heroes will hit our stores.
    There is suppose to be 4 more 2-packs from the Movie line...hope they turn up soon. The shelves are pretty dry lately after the new year

Seems Hasbro has figured out they can put more than one or two colours of paint on a figure...

These things are solid, guess if they are being put in the Universe line that we will be waiting at least 6 more months to see them which is a shame.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Sunstreaker and Galvatron, Hound and Blitzwing looks good. I collected the G1 Robot Heros - All 8 packs, but I skipped the Movie ones. Funny how they merge G1 and Beast Wars and call it Universe series though.

If I'm getting, I'll get the G1s only, as usual. :P
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    Sunstreaker and Galvatron, Hound and Blitzwing looks good. I collected the G1 Robot Heros - All 8 packs, but I skipped the Movie ones. Funny how they merge G1 and Beast Wars and call it Universe series though.

If I'm getting, I'll get the G1s only, as usual. :P
    +1

although i will decide on the BW ones upon seeing them myself

George
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------