Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: tfidownunder (Australia) feedback

They stuffed up the express postage... they did refund the difference... Took thwm about three days to process the order.. Other than that.. Pretty good.. Happy with the service... My springer box could have been in better nick, but for 20$ i can't complain.. I do reccomend tfi

Cheers guys!
    Last edited by unexpectedpanda; 6th April 2014 at 06:20 PM.

well i just placed an order with tfi, and paid the extra for express, am interested to see how quickly i get a shipping notification

well !
    as above i ordered xtransbots krank and stax a fortnight ago and selected the express postage option which seemed a little expensive but i ran with it , i was contacted the next morning confirming my order and i was informed that my items would be posted out on friday and i was issued a partial refund as there aus post plug in had overcharged for postage. * see comments at end of post*
    Items arrived on monday i think, upon opening them up i found that stax was fine but unfortunately my krank had quite a few QC issues so i got a hold of tfi and provided them with some photo's of the problems straight away i was offered a replacement krank at no cost to myself if i could just post back the broken one they would reimburse me the postage cost . so i returned the broken one and had a new one posted out (tfi offered to open and check over the figure for qc issues to save any further problems which i gladly accepted) krank arrived today and is issue free!

All in all i'v e been nothing but impressed with TFI responses were prompt and courteous there willingness to replace my figure with no cost of return postage on me was excellent

My only complaint is that when i choose express postage in my opinion it implies that your selecting express service as well , what use is express postage if it takes 4 days for it to be posted.
    in saying that its just a learning curve next time i'll jsut pay for registered snail mail and be content waiting

They've got Bumblebee and Wheeljack up for pre-order now at pretty reasonable prices, the big draw for me is the dosh you'd save on postage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead End View Post
    They've got Bumblebee and Wheeljack up for pre-order now at pretty reasonable prices, the big draw for me is the dosh you'd save on postage.
    Depends were you preordered it from & were you're based
    Amiami had it available for preorder for ¥5250 ($54.94) while TFi have it for on sale for $15 dearer at $69.95.
    I'd say depending on which state you're in, the difference would be negligible at best.

Hi guys, thanks so much for your time and kind words and believe me we are listening. We've done a massive overhaul of the shipping costs after so much time wasted with the inaccuracy of the Aust post plug in. Sometimes it would be right on the money, others it would be way too high and others it would be way too low. This has been nothing but a headache on our terms and the customers but now is on a very affordable FLAT RATE. Take a look guys, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Placed an order for a couple of items and have received them in 2 business days, i do live in qld so that helps.
    overall i cannot fault, i am extremely happy with the service and products that got delivered.
    i will be ordering off tfi again, this first purchase was more or less a test.
    I love the thought of helping out a fellow qlder that is trying to help our tf community.
    Give TFIDownunder a go, you won't be disappointed.

you have the "drahsrebu seal of approval"

Just got my item from TFIDOWNUNDER today, as a QLDer I too experienced 2 working day posting. Their standard posting isn't ideal for 'mint in packaging' collectors but by all means it doesn't look like the item was miss treated. I'm sure if you're willing to pay a premium and simply ask them for different packaging they will oblige.

6 stars out of 5

always happy to support local business, especially if it means cheaper goods for me, lol

Now if only my Scoria were here too.
    Last edited by Oberon Sexton; 18th June 2014 at 11:15 AM.

Do they have a website yet?
    Spiderken Away!