Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pirates!

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    Bump.

Can someone help out and post some group bot and alt pics of TF:Prime Breakdown, Thundertron, Knock Out, BH Ratchet, Wheeljack.

I would be very grateful
    Seems like people don't have this set of toys. I've got three, four if you count regular Ratchet, but am missing Thundertron that would be key. Alternately I could use photoshop to combine existing pics.

I'd also like suggest another addition to your motley crew using another Prime toy: Airarchnid as Scylla; representing the original canon TF pirates, Airachnid's multiple limbs would bring to mind Scylla's.

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    Hi,

As with each year BotCon set announcement I start dreaming up 'my ideal set' based on the theme. Warning: This makes you sad when it doesn't come true

So Pirates! have been revealed as half of this years set and I have dreamt up a Pirate ship crew that I'd like to see some group shots of. I only own Beast Hunters Ratchet so I am a bit short of this lot. Other crew members are floating around but the solid favourites to board the Rumb Line are:

Prime molds:
    Thundertron as Loxotron - The peg-legged Captain who dooms the crew
    Breakdown as Brushguard - The muscle
    Knock Out as Runamuck - With his long spear
    Beast Hunters Ratchet as Cannonball - Starts a mutiny and becomes the leader
    Wheeljack as new character or Downshift - His dual swords do look piratey.

Actually I think they all look piratey. Can someone pose and post this scurvy lot in bot and alt modes please. Bonus points for adding the Arms microns below (because these pirates like the melee weapons and pirates have pets)..

Arms micron molds:
    Rhino hammer for Cannonball - Fold his wrist 90 degrees down so the hammer handle would continue on straight from his forearm (see Cybertron Cannonball).
    Meat cleaver or two for Breakdown -
    A good sword one for whoever else.
    I missed that one line in the middle asking for someone to photograph a group shot, so from the title I thought it was just a topic for opinions on who would make good pirates.

I grabbed the five figures on your list, and grabbed some random weapons, including the hammer micron.
    I removed some of their actual weapons, but was lucky I left Knock Out with the spear, as I didn't write down your request to leave him with the spear.
    Weapons:
    - Thundertron - First Edition Optimus Sword
    - Breakdown - Black and silver decos of the Micron "tip" of the combiner sword.
    - Knock Out - Regular edition Ratchet sword
    - BH Ratchet - Hammer/Rhino Micron & Sword Micron
    - Wheeljack - own weapons

Since you may want someone else to photo shop that image, did you want it re-taken with other colour versions of any of those five figures?
    Colour versions I have:
    Thundertron - blue (above), red, black.
    Breakdown - blue (above), red, black.
    Knock Out - red (above), translucent dark green, off-white (smokescreen).
    Wheeljack - white (above), translucent blue, grey (wildrider), black/green/yellow (Dead End).
    BH Ratchet - bone (above), green (JP).