Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother Nathan, Transfan

then again you could win lots of money to spend on transformers............

Oh the irony! I'm sure there are Big Brother fans sitting around somewhere saying what a loser this dude is for collecting toys.

Nathan will probably not even be noticed because of all the other whiney self-absorbed morons that are clogging up that house.

And they promised it would be different and better this year. Then they announced Kyle Sandilands as a host.

I'm watching Big Brother, and have done every year - I love the show, but have taped tonight's episodes so I missed this but will catch up.

Mod note: moved to Australian News and changed the title to explain the TF relevance.

die big brother die die die!!!!!

always used to run over time and not show the simpsons

always had to put up with morons at school talking about some self obsessed tart on that ridiculous show

Exterminate Exterminate Exterminate!!!!!!

Big Brother is one of the big reasons of why Australian TV has downgraded from being bad to being freaking awful. Because Ten had a big hit with it now everyone else wants a share of the reality crap.

I hate it and hate anyone who goes on it and walk away or give a dirty look to anyone that talks about watching it.

Its rating success and longevity makes me feel sad because it shows just how cultured the general public is.

Sorry if I offend the people who watch it but the above is exactly how I feel about the show and I make no apologies for that.

I certainly have my concerns about the show. But granted, I congratulate the chap on coming out as it could sorely affect his opportunity to win. But other than that, the show is a representation of what is wrong w/ certain sections of our population.

Big Brother would be a much more amusing show if the premise was that of social experiment. Control groups and stuff. Aww yeah, sweet waiving of ethical rights.

My Psychology study is bringing out the worst in me.

You've all seen my avitar... Big Brother makes me angry... and you won't like me when I'm angry!

Reality shows have killed TV. Bring back the Simpsons every night, cheesy sitcoms for prime time, and the Sunday night movie so I can relax and enjoy my couch time again.

Urge to kill, rising...

Urge to buy toys... rising... rising! TERMINATED DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS

Betcha he wouldn't have admitted loving Transformers if the movie hadnt had been released last year...

As for Radio transformers related things, the Galvatrons song was terrible!
    Apparently Wil Anderson has put up his 07 Voice Changer helmet as his "personal treasure to auction off" if he loses his triple M Footy tipping comp against Lehmo, so I guess Wil Anderson is a fan as well.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)