Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MP04 Convoy with Trailer now out in Target.

Default MP04 Convoy with Trailer now out in Target.

Posted by Paulbot on the board at its old server location:

Iceburn finding 2 x MP04 at Melbourne's Target store for $200 each. This is the new MP exclusive that was mentioned by Hasbro at the ToyFair a few months ago.
    It was supposed to be MP01. The Hasbro Marketting manager went off and 'confirmed' it as being the one *without* the trailer. Good I guess, if the price comes down a bit though. It's something recommended for those who don't yet have it.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Posted by Paulbot on the board at its old server location:

It was supposed to be MP01. The Hasbro Marketting manager went off and 'confirmed' it as being the one *without* the trailer. Good I guess, if the price comes down a bit though. It's something recommended for those who don't yet have it.
    And recommended thrice for those like me who already have it but are greedy little buggers.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

When I am back in Sydney I am running to the nearest Target to lay by it! I have MP01 but he suffers from bad QC at the legs and has no trailer. I can pay a $200 MP-4 bit by bit, I just hope it doesn't dissapear to the scalpers like MP Starscream did before I can get to one.

It really says a lot about those Scalpers at the Parra fair selling them for like $550each

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    It really says a lot about those Scalpers at the Parra fair selling them for like $550each
    !

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    !
    Indeed but what I found even more disturbing is that they were making sales at those sort of prices justifying the whole business side of it despite the dodgyness.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Went to my local Target today, but they had nothing!
    Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I just hope it doesn't dissapear to the scalpers like MP Starscream did before I can get to one.
    Damn right!

isnt mpo4 a bit old now?

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    isnt mpo4 a bit old now?
    I didn't consider collecting the MP series until Starscream appeared so a few others like me are probably behind the 8 ball on these!

A while ago I didn't think the opportunity to buy one locally would ever appear so no complaints about them flogging older stuff here (and helping us beat the ebay scalpers too )

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    isnt mpo4 a bit old now?
    Yes, but so was MP02 Ultra Magnus when Target got it a few years back. I think Takaratomy just weren't able to sell all of the MP04s due to the price and availability of Convoy/Optimus without trailer, and now offloading them here through Hasbro AUS.