Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Covenant of Primus book (Australian Printing) on sale this week at BigW $50

$50 for the book and case is better than just the book, as the book alone is not worth $50... while the book and case were definitely NOT worth the US$100 that was the RRP in America (because it is just a small story book, not a (large) reference guide, which it should have been at that price).

Wow that's better than the $68 it was spotted for at Big W elsewhere. I think I can justify it for that price.

I think it is on sale at the moment, according to a posting in one of the other sightings topics.

Covenant of Primus was on sale, and $50 would be about the most I'd pay for it as well, but the book is good, although not as much artwork as I thought there'd be. The Autobot symbol container gimmick is pretty cool too, but what surprised me is the size of the box it comes in, about 50cm square!

I'd also tried to find it at Forest Hill Big W, but the sales assistant couldn't find any in stock and it certainly wasn't on the floor. Perhaps it's currently only in a few Big Ws in Victoria?

It's $50 at Big W which was a price I was happy to pay. I may hang the symbol up,

It's not imported stock; it's got Scholastic Australia as the publisher/distributer both inside the book and on the outer packaging, so perhaps a special order? It was on the shelf at Big W with similar Star Wars style books.

Sigh, My local Big W has zip . Dunno if they're just late in getting stock or it's already been bought off.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I think someone mentioned it being in a book sale catalogue starting next week, so don't worry if it's not on the shelf yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    I found The Covenant of Primus in the book section at BigW today for $68, there were a few of them actually.
    Pretty good value compared to the prices I see you guys paid when ordering from the US, might pick up a copy later in the week
    what store was it? I've rung a few & they've not got it.
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

(I finally got around to creating a news topic and tweeting it... from all the different topics people have been talking about it)

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    what store was it? I've rung a few & they've not got it.
    Seen them at a few stores in my travels the past 3 or so days, Liverpool, Campbelltown, Bankstown. Hope that is of some help