Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Covenant of Primus book (Australian Printing) on sale this week at BigW $50

Big W Jesmond didnt have any on floor. When asked to check out the storeroom she came back empty handed. Their computer systems said they had a heap of them but she couldn't find any. Left my name and number for when they find/arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    It's not imported stock; it's got Scholastic Australia as the publisher/distributer both inside the book and on the outer packaging, so perhaps a special order? It was on the shelf at Big W with similar Star Wars style books.
    I wonder if there are any differences to the US release, if it's perhaps a differnt guage paper, or doesn't have the hard cover? Has the spelling been corrected to "Proper" English
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

It's still hardcover, didn't notice any spelling changes, but I'll have a look.

Default Brisbane

went to Big W today. where i scored omega supreme about two weeks back.. looked everywhere in the book section.. not there... only thing TF related was a TF Prime sticker book for $5... Is this toy sale/book sale, start this week or soon... I really want this book... especially if its available locally. Does anyone know if Kmart, Target, or aNywhere has it?

found its way to Big W in morwell now too. not a too bad a read.

Not at Rouse Hill Big W today

I'd love to read some more in-depth reviews of the book from some here who've picked one up.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

visited bendigo Bigw and they had about 7 books still available. $50.

My local Big W has no books on shelves when I checked yesterday, but today I called them and they said that their system says that the books are in stock, which means that they're somewhere out back, but haven't been unloaded and shelved yet. Apparently only one person in the whole store is in charge of books, and she had already gone home today even though I called an hour before they told me that she would leave I spoke to another staff member who said that she'll get back to me tomorrow about reserving a copy, and hopefully the other copies will be shelved.

Default Brisbane

I looked everywhere on shelves.. None... Went to front counter... At the front on the sidewalk... Went out there.. Three copies... Bought two... 50$ each... bloody huge... love the autobot symbol... Its wall mountabale... Still yet to open the book from its plastic wrap... Well worth the hassle... Its worth 50$ alone for the autobot symbol i reckon... lol...