Thread: Transformers twice a day most mornings on channel 11

Default Transformers twice a day most mornings on channel 11

This must have been happening for at least the last three weeks, but from what I can see on the TV guide for the next 7 days - Monday to Wednesday looks to have both TFPrime AND Rescue Bots screening on Channel 11 (Toasted TV)... and just TFPrime on Thursday and Friday.

MON - TFPrime 7am - Rescue Bots 9am
    TUE - TFPrime 7am - Rescue Bots 9am
    WED - TFPrime 7am - Rescue Bots 9am
    THU - TFPrime 7am
    FRI - TFPrime 7am

The episode descriptions for TFPrime have Season One wrapping up this Friday, and Season Two starting next Monday.
    The episodes for Rescue Bots that I can see...
    14/4 - (07) Four Bots and a Baby
    15/4 - (08) Walk on the Wild Side
    16/4 - (09) Christmas in July
    21/4 - (10) Deep Trouble

I recommend watching (taping for those who aren't able to) at least a couple episodes, as it isn't too bad as a cartoon... and it can be something "new" for the older fans to fill the gap between TFPrime and the new series next year.
    I'll be trying to remember to tape the last few episodes of Rescue Bots, as the fourth DVD volume just got released in America a couple weeks ago, and it might be a few more months for the last 5 episodes to be released to finish the season.

Is that a first for us in Australia, to have two different series of Transformers cartoons airing on the same day on the one channel?
    Has Foxtel done that before?

That's pretty cool, i've been recording the odd Rescue bots episode here and there, it's pretty good considering it's target market.

it's way too late for the toy line promotion but it's great to see season 2 of prime on TV here, maybe that means it won't be long until we get the Bluray release.

and then 2015 or 2016 for season 3 and the telemovie.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

The next week of episodes that I can see on the tvguide (for anyone looking to catch a particular episode)...

Rescue Bots
    22/4 - (11) Return of the Dinobot
    23/4 - (12) The other doctor
    -
    28/4 - (13) Reign of Doctor Morocco
    29/4 - (14) Small Blessings
    30/4 - (15) Griffin Rock Triangle

TFPrime
    22/4 - (s2e2) Orion Pax part 2
    23/4 - (s2e3) Orion Pax part 3
    24/4 - (s2e4) Operation Bumblebee Part 1
    25/4 - (s2e5) Operation Bumblebee Part 2
    -
    28/4 - (s2e6) Loose Cannons
    29/4 - (s2e7) Crossfire
    30/4 - (s2e8) Nemesis Prime
    01/5 - (s2e9) Grill
    02/5 - (s2e10) Armada

Since they are in order, it should be easy to guess the next few (if I don't remember to post more).
    Last edited by griffin; 28th April 2014 at 04:02 PM.

The next week of episodes that I can see on the tvguide (for anyone looking to catch a particular episode)...

Rescue Bots
    5/5 - (16) Rules and Regulations
    6/5 - (17) The Lost Bell
    7/5 - (18) Bumblebee to the Rescue

TFPrime
    5/5 - (s2e11) Flying Mind
    6/5 - (s2e12) Tunnel Vision
    7/5 - (s2e13) Triangulation
    8/5 - (s2e14) Triage
    9/5 - (s2e15) Toxicity

TF Prime on free to air here?

Cool!!!!!!

Watched the last two episodes of Season 1 today and yesterday for the first time, and I was quite impressed.
    It had time-travelling, hordes of Mor-Bots (that transform into armed cars), Optimus & Bumblebee, and the introduction of the MHQ (Mobile Headquarters - the Firetruck playset).

It's just a shame that they aren't allowed to have any physical violence (punching) or significant destruction (explosions on others) in Rescue Bots, because it could have been more interesting having the Mor-Bots weapons being more destructive, and the 6 Autobots fighting them hand-to-hand. (it had me thinking that if this was set in TFPrime, Optimus & Bumblebee would not be so slow to open up a can of whoopass)
    But it was a surprise to have the Firetruck playset show up, as I thought it was built during the second season.

A shame it isn't continuing next week with season 2... I guess I have to wait another year for those episodes.

I was also surprised that just about every ad break on the last two episodes had a TF4 Flip&Change commercial. Two times they had it twice in the one ad-break... talk about overkill.

(and I thought toy companies were not allowed to have toy commercials during their half hour "toy commercial").

I only just noticed that they are currently showing Season three on Channel 11 now, but only about 3 episodes left.
    They aren't showing the finale 3-part story though, which I thought might follow on from the final episode next Monday.