Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: PotP Nemesis Prime

At least with Nemesis Prime and Wreck-Gar, there is a second chance to get them from Japanese sources, in December when TakaraTomy release them as regular release toys.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    The retailers are of the opinion that if a toy doesn't have a TV show or movie it's not going to sell. So with no CHUG specific TV show the retailers are refusing to buy. Frankly it's surprising the retailers are buying as much as they are given their bone headed ideas.
    To be fair, given the recent Big W Titans Returns dump, I kinda don't blame retailers. It obviously shows that there's a large amount of stock that simply won't move at RRP - surely there's gotta be some kind of Hasbro volume purchase requirement. I doubt that they're completely innocent in all this.

Also, quality obviously varies greatly with the lines, so exactly as DELTAprime says for every PotP Optimus you've got a PotP Rodimus warming the shelves. But I concede that this isn't Hasbro Aus's fault since they don't determine the make ups of the waves.

I never saw a Cosmos in any of the stores I went to before the dump and would have seen half a dozen Seasprays in stores too. It is easier to sell them when they are on the shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    I never saw a Cosmos in any of the stores I went to before the dump and would have seen half a dozen Seasprays in stores too. It is easier to sell them when they are on the shelves.
    That's what I mean though... none of the retailers picked them up, but probably because Hasbro ordered a metric buttload of stock and wanted stores to commit to YUUUUUGE quantities. Then they were forced to liquidate them.

Received my Nemesis Prime today. Lovely figure, but I was a little disappointed he didn't come with a Prime card. Guess I've been conditioned to expect them after Combiner Wars, Titans Return, and Power of the Primes.