Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you could turn into 10 TF's (Ben 10 style) - who would you choose?

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I'm suprised I haven't seen so far a few like 'Animated Blitzwing' with the powers of both fire and ice, or 'Vector Prime' with interdimensional travel. Well done to those who have had a go so far, some very good ones there
    Anyone want to upgrade their list to Alternity characters? Their bios are stupendously powerful.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

I was actually considering Animated Blitzwing, as I wanted his power of multiple-personality disorder. But he didn't make the cut since I had to narrow it down to 10.

OK, I've got my ten.

1: G1 Reflector. Cloning ability, to a hitherto-undisclosed amount.
    2, 3, & 4: Shrapnel, Bombshell, and Kickback. Again, cloning ability, plus all those handy extra powers they have.
    5: BW Waspinator Inferno Rampage. Pretty much indestructible, plus delightfully mad to boot. And has a mini-nuke gattling cannon.
    6: Real Gear Meantime. Time-manipulation powers, and cruel sense of humour.
    7: G1 Skyfall. Can (canonically) transform into anything. Utterly amoral.
    8: Animated Blurr. Super-speed, but not super-dumb.
    9: G1 Dreadwind. Feels no physical pain, and more importantly depresses everyone around him - even just his approach brings despair to others. He's like Dirge, but for depression instead of fear. Which leads us to...
    10: G1 Wheelie. See below for more details.

With these 10 characters not only would you be pretty much indestructible (and immune to pain, and super-fast, and armed with a gattling cannon that fires mini-nukes, etc. etc.) and able create a similarly-powered army capable of transforming into anything, but as long as even one of your clones survives they could rewind time and undo whatever fate befell the rest of your army, and/or clone a similarly-powered army practically instantaneously. Add in the Insecticon powers and it gets even more stupidly overpowered - mind control, control over any electronic device/installation up to factory-level, and Kickback's incredible charm.
    Better yet, with the inclusion of G1 Dreadwind and Wheelie you'd have the ability to foster a contagious sense of deep depression upon your foes/victims, and then inflict millions of indestructible Wheelies upon them. Why kill your foes when you can make them kill themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post

Better yet, with the inclusion of G1 Dreadwind and Wheelie you'd have the ability to foster a contagious sense of deep depression upon your foes/victims, and then inflict millions of indestructible Wheelies upon them. Why kill your foes when you can make them kill themselves?
    Oh Primus, that is just so fricken scary!