Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2012 - How many TF's did you get, which were your rarest & fav's?

I have absolutely no idea as to how many figures I've obtained this year, conversely, I'm unsure as to how many I've parted with either!
    • My rarest acquisitions of the year? - a tie between 2 of my Grails; (BWII) Tripledacus & (BW: Metals) X-9 Ravage.
    • My favourite acquisitions of the year? - a triple-threat between (Hasbro) G1 Unicron, (Maketoys) Giant/Devastator & Tripledacus.

what i got this year

my rarist is either TM Blurr, TM Cyclonus or TM Scourge

My Favorite FOC G2 Bruticus or TF:Prime AM Jet Vehicon
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

If I count what I opened, I got 5 Transformers in 2012 (and sold 2 of them).

If I count what I bought but haven't opened yet, I got about 35 (but that includes 3 combiner multipacks). Not sure I can count those yet as "unopened" means "likely to change my mind and sell".

My favourite toy was TF:Prime Ratchet. I think he looks great in robot mode and feels like a good stand in for IDW MTMTE Ratchet. TF:Prime Wheeljack is the runner up, and FOC Jazz was my least favourite.

Nothing rare, except Masterpiece Optimus Prime since I never saw that in store and have to thank Lint for helping me with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    Well documented. I need to keep better track myself

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Well documented. I need to keep better track myself
    After I saw Sharky's post, I'm now hunting receipts to do the same.

I guess it pays to keep a record. That is one really orderly itemized list Shrky!.. I just keep an album in photobucket for each year so all I just had to count em, exclude all the non TFs and KOs and 3rd party stuff easy as
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    I guess it pays to keep a record. That is one really orderly itemized list Shrky!.. I just keep an album in photobucket for each year so all I just had to count em, exclude all the non TFs and KOs and 3rd party stuff easy as
    yeah it detailed except for maybe prices which i might add to my 2013 list but wasnt to hard to put together, i just updated it as i got it, as my intention was to write a little blog entry about my pick ups, but that sometimes is harder to get motivated to do!!
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

My list is just a rolling update in Exel so I have no idea how many I bought in previous years. I always thought it would be good to keep a list like that but to work it out now would take forever, plus I never kept the receipts.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

I got about 50. 2012 will be a year to remember as I completed my g1 collection!