Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Complaint letter to Hasbro re: The TFCC

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Two days ago I forwarded all the unreplied emails I sent to Hasbro from the last few months... and it look like it got their attention, as they've now replied to them (but no apologies for the lateness on any of them, including the one that was 119 days since I sent it).

One of the replies was for this matter about FunPub abusing their emails, which I sent on the 17th January... saying that they've now passed it onto Hasbro America.
    Sadly, this seems to be the level of 'customer service' one can expect these days.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Two days ago I forwarded all the unreplied emails I sent to Hasbro from the last few months... and it look like it got their attention, as they've now replied to them (but no apologies for the lateness on any of them, including the one that was 119 days since I sent it).

One of the replies was for this matter about FunPub abusing their emails, which I sent on the 17th January... saying that they've now passed it onto Hasbro America.
    Yeah, I never heard back about my complaint letter. And other companies like Target and TRU have always responded within 72 hours

Sadly if you want good customer service you have to pay extra for it.

I recently switched ISP's to a more expensive one just because their customer service and tech support is good and not farmed out overseas.

Everyone in theory should run their customer service well because it helps retain customers, but with cost cutting from most companies you get poor customer service as a standard feature.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Sadly if you want good customer service you have to pay extra for it.
    Hell, we in Aus pay extra to the TFCC and we still don't get good customer service!

Has anyone yet recieved their last magazine? I know we all got an email a while ago apologizing for the lateness of it because their supplier/distributor 'forgot', but even that email was a fair while ago now

It will probably come shiped in with the next issue
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I work for a not-for-profit NGO, and every single complaint or issue is investigated and dealt with seriously, no matter how frivolous. Perhaps management didn't realise (as I hadn't) that it is easier just to ignore them?

Poor form, Hasbro. A tad off-topic, but it for me, this informs my decision about the legitimacy of third party items with respect to brand loyalty.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

A separate but similar line of thought jogged my memory of this. I take it you never got a reply to your letter to Hasbro Trev?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    A separate but similar line of thought jogged my memory of this. I take it you never got a reply to your letter to Hasbro Trev?
    Nope, not a peep

Shows you how little Hasbro and Funpub care about the TFCC customers

Considered writing another one about the Subscription figures that keep getting pushed back with rather flimsy excuses and then thought 'What's the point? No one there will give a crap'.

I can imagine for those of you waiting to register for Botcon you must be livid right now with all the emails I/you have been reviecing with delay after delay.
    Last edited by BigTransformerTrev; 9th May 2014 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Nope, not a peep

Shows you how little Hasbro and Funpub care about the TFCC customers

Considered writing another one about the Subscription figures that keep getting delayed and then thought 'What's the point? No one there will give a crap'.

I can imagine those waiting to register for Botcon must be livid right now.
    Not even the generic "Thank You for your comments" reply, eh?
    Poor form indeed

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I can imagine for those of you waiting to register for Botcon you must be livid right now with all the emails I/you have been reviecing with delay after delay.
    Livid and really tired from monitoring the phone from early morning.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)