Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Collector Club toy images

Default 2016 Collector Club toy images

For 2016, we have two known items, and some proposed items, that aren't part of the Subscription set or BotCon toys.

Membership toy - Universe Ramjet (redeco DLX Armada Starscream with new head)
    Store exclusive - Armada Skywarp (redeco Ramjet)
    Proposed Store exclusives - Human 2-pack (Arcee, Rodimus Prime - reworked GIJoe figures)

Seibertron's exclusive arrangement with the Collector Club has given them another upcoming toy to photograph and show off, and you can see the Ramjet toy here.
    This toy is likely to be shipped out some time after BotCon in April, as FunPub would have received them with their BotCon toys.

Well I have to get Rodimus and Arcee because it i have the Old Snake set

Where's Magnus and Springer????
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Where's Magnus and Springer????
    Thats next years exclusive

The Ramjet toy (membership toy) is now showing up at American homes, so any Club members here, yours should be on its way now as well.

Sounds like there could be some issues with their exclusive head, which was already adjusted, holding up the toy by two months (it was supposed to be with the BotCon shipment from China).

Last edited by griffin; 16th June 2016 at 08:11 AM.

This year's GIJoe/TFs set from the Club (the Gen2 themed one) has been announced to have two extra items added - Blackcat (redeco of SDCC 2013 Ravage, based on a miscoloured Ravage in a German 1980s Transformers magazine) & Toaster (redeco of SDCC 2013 Blaster, based on the in-joke of a proposed and unused toaster alt-mode by the Ark in the original Issue 1 that has since been used as an easter egg a few times, to the point of becoming an actual character).

Both are reeeally obscure elements from Transformers, and possibly being squeezed in by the club before it closes, just to get a few more unique character toys created.

So a noob question for a club noob - without being a member, is the 2nd hand market the only way to obtain these sets? Or do any American stores sell them after the fact (excess stock perhaps)?
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

it is now impossible to join the club because they are losing their license from Hasbro at the end of the year.
    if you haven't got a membership you might be able to buy club items from stores like BBTS and other American eRetailers, otherwise find a friend who's a member who can buy directly from their site for you.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Is anyone here a club member that would be willing to order a set for me when they get released? Happy to pay prior to ordering (or a deposit and the rest when the order is placed, given exchange and shipping variables).

If so, please drop me a PM. Obviously this set isn't out until later this year, but would be happy to get a lead sorted on it as I'm not a club member.

That Blackcat Twitter image you linked to is ADORABLE. Must have!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!