Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Worldwide TF Petition; MP G1 Arcee

Default Worldwide TF Petition; MP G1 Arcee

Ok guys,

23 years is long enough, Im sick of waiting. There may be an animated version coming, but the TF universe needs G1 Arcee. Lets get the whole TF community together and petition HasTak for a MP G1 Arcee. It doesn't have to be the next MP or even the one after that, but in the next few years I think our community should see this happen.

Get the big sites involved, get every continent involved, someone at HasTak will surely hear us!

So what do you think? Are you up for it? Would you put your name down?

I'm down! I'm looking forward to the gimmicky 'accessories' she would come with.

Ace is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Definitely,

not sure if arcee is iconic enough for MP status but i'd definitely push for it or a universe figure to be made!

Golden idea man. Better yet - how about a g1 headmaster MP Arcee? That would be friggin insane. Hell yeh I'd sign my name away for one of those...though personally I'm still hoping for a g1 Rodimus MP next

Headmaster idea rocks! I'm serious about this....if you guys really think its a good idea I will commision a site so folks around the world can vote. I'm thinking of asking the big sites to linky the MP Arcee Petition site, in exchange they can advertise as much as they want. I'd even have a separate dealer petition to so they can vote too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hereticpoo View Post
    Headmaster idea rocks! I'm serious about this....if you guys really think its a good idea I will commision a site so folks around the world can vote. I'm thinking of asking the big sites to linky the MP Arcee Petition site, in exchange they can advertise as much as they want. I'd even have a separate dealer petition to so they can vote too.
    I reckon you give his thread another day or two and support should flood in from the OTCA community. I think every other tf collectors forum in each of the individual countries around the world (where tf are big thing of course) they all long for the same thing - It's just that no one has ever taken the initiative or even really brought up the prospect. I didn't even think of it until you mentioned it - I'm sure there's thousands of others like me...wanting an MP arcee without even realising it

Seriously, my name is down.

Even if you get 100% of collectors to sign, that's supposedly only 10-20% of the market. And, you're talking about putting a female character on action figure shelves. I think it's a waste of time and effort, but wish you well.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Even if you get 100% of collectors to sign, that's supposedly only 10-20% of the market. And, you're talking about putting a female character on action figure shelves. I think it's a waste of time and effort, but wish you well.
    Mate the collectors Market ain't the same as the 'action figure shelf' market. Sometimes they merge but the line is pretty clear.

Black Arachnia wasn't a waste of time, Lara Croft Sold plenty of titles to a 'boys' market, Aayla Secura does well for herself in Star Wars, Wonder Woman has a substantial following. If I were a bot then Arcee would be my hot nurse fantasy.

The Masterpiece Line is perfect for Arcee, its collector orientated. Also not every collector has every MP. If TF Fans are 10-20% of the Market then MP fans would have to be what, 2-3%? They still made Prime, Megs, Seekers, and now Grimlock! Gok has said previously that Grimlock is not that popular with the Asian fan base but the Support from Hasbro made it possible.

I hope I can prove you wrong Jaydisc!

Personally I wouldn't want an MP Arcee, she should not be anything taller than a deluxe.

I would also like Rodimus next before anyone, possibly fit in pre-movie and post transformations with/without matrix