Page 315 of 316 FirstFirst ... 295305310311312313314315316 LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3157

Thread: premiumcollectables (Australia) new items and updates

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    I like how not once did they say that your order would be filled with this shipment. They would have to know how many units are coming and where you are in the processing list. Smoke and mirrors
    which I was already amused about their Megatron post, so how big is one batch? 5? 10? 50? 100?

I'm not sure if it's just generic now, but I got a response of:

Your orders will be available by the end of April.

Regards,

Customer Service
    To 2 orders in a query I sent on Mar 17, one for Ramjet and one for Inferno... I'll be stoked if I actually get them

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Koroboo View Post
    I'm not sure if it's just generic now, but I got a response of:

To 2 orders in a query I sent on Mar 17, one for Ramjet and one for Inferno... I'll be stoked if I actually get them
    I bow my head if you get Ramjet but hell yes thats really good news for you if true.

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    Good luck! You can say that again. I think that's something that PC should put in the confirmation email when placing an order.

'Thanks for your order. Good luck!'
    Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Actually If not wrong some members reported getting a refund on the shipping express option. you better clarify.
    I don't really want to be wasting bandwidth by talking about PC but thought I'd reply to this one.

I was originally told I would receive a refund for express shipping which was added to MP36 (back in Nov 16), to date still no refund. Part of their response below ...

"Nov 17, 03:00 AEST

thanks,

refunds are processed within 5-10 days due workflow.

"

It seems their 5-10 days for refunds follows their orders fulfillment model. I've already sent multiple followup emails without response (possibly due to overwhelming backlog? o_O?

Jump ahead to a few weeks ago when their said their new CS department should be up and running ... I sent a couple of new enquiry, got the automated response, and haven't heard anything since...

one for for update on my refund, another was to ask where I was placed in the queue for my MP35, MP36 & FT Grinder orders.

I still have 4 or 5 orders pending but once those are finalised, I'm done with PC ( prob in 2018/9 sometime ).

Also, I thought I'd give them the benefit of Monday being a public holiday so no updates, but that's been and gone, so guessing it's not going to happen til next Monday >_> ... not that they have been that helpful to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Actually If not wrong some members reported getting a refund on the shipping express option. you better clarify.
    I sent them an email when we last discussed this on the 30th March I think it was. I didn't expect a response and haven't received one.

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    I don't really want to be wasting bandwidth by talking about PC but thought I'd reply to this one.

I was originally told I would receive a refund for express shipping which was added to MP36 (back in Nov 16), to date still no refund. Part of their response below ...

"Nov 17, 03:00 AEST

thanks,

refunds are processed within 5-10 days due workflow.

"

It seems their 5-10 days for refunds follows their orders fulfillment model. I've already sent multiple followup emails without response (possibly due to overwhelming backlog? o_O?

Jump ahead to a few weeks ago when their said their new CS department should be up and running ... I sent a couple of new enquiry, got the automated response, and haven't heard anything since...

one for for update on my refund, another was to ask where I was placed in the queue for my MP35, MP36 & FT Grinder orders.

I still have 4 or 5 orders pending but once those are finalised, I'm done with PC ( prob in 2018/9 sometime ).

Also, I thought I'd give them the benefit of Monday being a public holiday so no updates, but that's been and gone, so guessing it's not going to happen til next Monday >_> ... not that they have been that helpful to be honest.
    I remember when you told me about your refund last time. It's amazing they still haven't processed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    I don't really want to be wasting bandwidth by talking about PC ......

LOL!! It's not 1998

Good to see some people are starting to get replies, albeit not very specific ones.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

When did LG Trypticon go up??? I got a reply from PC last week to an inquiry I sent them the night LG Trypticon went on sale. It seems to take them a while to reply.

I'm still waiting on any info on my UW Baldigus, maybe they will get around to replying to that inquiry one day.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    When did LG Trypticon go up??? I got a reply from PC last week to an inquiry I sent them the night LG Trypticon went on sale. It seems to take them a while to reply.

I'm still waiting on any info on my UW Baldigus, maybe they will get around to replying to that inquiry one day.
    I ordered mine on 1/March... so I think it was that day or a day before.

Ok, I have reached my limit and dummies have officially been spit. How much of an email backlog could they possibly have? What are these customer service people doing that they haven't gotten through them all yet? There was a rumour that they were going to fold ( please note this is just something I heard and I have no evidence of any kind to support it, very possibly just some guy's opinion that was taken for something more), anyway, I would have cancelled the four or five pre orders I have with them except that you have to do this via email. I asked them over three months ago why my Ditka order was not showing as unfulfilled and was instead showing as blank( normally it says unfulfilled or fulfilled) but nothing. Is the general opinion they they are just going through a hard time and we should cut them slack or are people thinking they are on the dodge?....ok rant over....for now, but god help them I have more impotent rant in me...so....much....more

REMINDER

This thread is for New Items and Updates.

The Premium Collectibles (PC) (Australia) Feedback Thread is HERE.
    Which brings us to where we are today...