Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What TF's have you gotten from TRU over the years?

I think the earliest TF I bought at TRU might have been a G2 Grimlock but I'm not sure if that store might have actually been a World 4 Kids.

I bought some of the premium/g1-deco figures from the first movie (Bumblebee, Starscream, Megatron, Jazz) there for sure.

I got the Universe 2.0 Comic two packs (Dirge vs Roadbuster, Springer vs Ratbat) and some of the two pack Cybertron deluxes too.

I got Alternator Meister there, the G1 Soundwave reissue in the classics box.

A couple of the Masterpeice toys like Hasbro MP10 Optimus (via Lint), Hasbro MP Soundwave (online).

Probably quite a few others over the years too.

I have bought some Animated/CHUG characters from TRU stories in the US (Wreck-Gar, Waspinator, Countdown) and some DOTM toys in TRU Hong Kong (Laserbeak for one).

Barely anything. POTP Rodimus Prime for a great price, good toy. I think CW Blast Off as well?

They will be missed.

I did also buy TR Blurr, Galvatron and Scourge from a TRU in California, which was cool. Thrilling 30 Thundercracker and FOC Starscream from Hong Kong.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust