Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: OTCA Stop Motion Project?

GOK THESE ARE FANTASTIC! I LOVED THEM ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    May I make a suggestion? Back in 2008 I started making a Photocomic adaptation of Transformers: The Movie, but I haven't continued it since...
    ________
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=2800
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=2843
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=2922
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=3092

...so how about we all chip in and make photocomics to finish telling the story of Transformers: The Movie? That way the story, dialogue, storyboarding etc. is all done - and it'd be a neat way to just practice making photocomics and cooperating on the same project. I just use MSPaint, but those of you who can use REAL graphics programs might be able to pull off some neat effects.
    "I was expecting a giant car."

[COLOR="STUFF FOR SALE [/B][/COLOR]

Non-TF SALE

TRANSFORMERS SALE!

So quiet...

i've only read the first few posts at the beginning of this thread so far but shit, sounds like a brilliant idea! and you can count me in. I'm down for animating, editing, voice acting, sound effects BG music. pretty much anything. i'll read the whole thread later on today and see where you're all up to with this

it looks like fun

Quote Originally Posted by Arcee View Post
    So quiet...
    You can't rush art

Sorry for not being active on boards recently, I'm tackling a solo project at the moment. Am penning a script.

I also recommend for anyone who's never tried a stop motion video before to perhaps try to make a photocomic first. Gives you lots of practice in posing and photographing toys with a visual narrative. Again... my "Transformers The Movie" photocomic project needs help!!

I'm about 50% through penning a script for my solo-project, which is a Transformers related project.

I would like some voice actors though, don't have money to pay you guys but hopefully anyone who would volunteer to offer their vocal talents for the following roles:

- Optimus Prime
    - Ratchet
    - Starscream
    - Bumblebee
    - Sideswipe

I'd prefer someone who thinks that they can do a decent impression of any of the above characters. Also note that these characters are all Bayverse based, so yeah.

Thanks and I'll keep posting here as a means to push myself to really getting this project off the ground and into completion.

I think to achieve a more accurate/general bayverse Bumblebee voice all you need is enough audio clips of radio broadcasts

See... to me, I reckon I could voice any of those male voices. But then again, maybe I just sound like that in my head and maybe not to others. These are the voices I use when I play with my toys, which sound authentic to me.

Perhaps people can record a sample of voices for roles that they're willing to play; kinda like an audition 'mix', and you can judge whether or not their voices are crap or not^appropriate for your use.

I'd like to help with voice acting, but I don't think i can do any of those voices