thoughts, opinions??
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

If we have Stripes and Rewind coming as Legends, there must be a Voyager Blaster coming for them to go into. And maybe a new Soundwave & his minions too...

(rumour list has been added to our archive of rumours)

Legion -
    Blizzard Strike Optimus Prime- No Item Code listed
    Ratchet- b5394
    These are most likely gonna be redecos of Optimus Prime (obviously) and Strongarm.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Rewind, cool! Can't wait to see what we get as a figure. I hope he does the comic character justice.

Trailbreaker... good sign I guess. If they're making dead characters into figures I guess they won't be forcing Cyclonus to become a combiner in the comics either. #SaveCyclonus

What mould do you think they'll use for Wheeljack; Breakdown?

Woo! Combaticons! Yay! Wonder what they'll do for them.

Um Autobot Stripes? --> Can anyone enlighten me? Stripes? Super boring name. Has there been a Stripes before, unless he's a combiner Tiger!

All these reuses and reshelling of a few toys for so many characters.... This makes me think of Micromasters. A few base transformations in different colours and shells.

Personally, I don't think we need CW Prowl, Ironhide, Trailbreaker, Sunstreaker, Mirage, Wheeljack, etc. I'd actually like it they were either new characters, or obscure characters. Instead of those Autobots above, why not CW Stakeout, Tote, Freewheeler, Tailspin and Roadhandler?
    Last edited by Paulbot; 24th April 2015 at 04:56 PM.

Wreckgar is presumably a repaint of Groove?

Good to have confirmation on the Combaticons.

I remember Scattorshot was in some listings a while back, did the rest of the Technobots ever surface?

The Legion Class Ratchet has my hopes up for more Prime characters in RiD

Who is Stripes?

That new list of CW stuff is awesome! I guess they're doing a Rewind possibly because of bad feedback about him not being the Blaster/Perceptor box.

The only thing on that list I don't want (including CW and Rid) is probably Trailbreaker and Legion Blizzard Strike Prime
    Last edited by UltimateGalvatron; 26th April 2015 at 05:36 PM.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

I read somewhere that Cyclonus won't be a comic combiner - lucky for us.

Rewind is cool, been needing a decent one, and I don't need to go tracking down a 3p/TFCC release for him. I can be patient. A new Blaster to fit would be nice also - new combiner torso mould for him/Soundwave?

Combaticons are almost a given, and will be ordered instantly. Hot Spot fits as a retool for Onslaught. I'd like a new mould for Swindle and Brawl, though can accept remoulds of the Off Road/First aid and Rook moulds respectively, Alpha Bravo/Blades is Vortex, and perhaps half of that mould for Blast Off (unless he's had an alt-more change to fit one of the Aerialbot moulds.)

Wheeljack - Breakdown's Altmode fits I guess, but none of the bot modes suit him (unless it's a new mould for a new year?

Trailbreaker/cutter - probably a retool of the Off road/First Aid mould, maybe the same one as Swindle.

Smokescreen - Dead end repaint.

Wreckgar as a legends figure? Interesting. Groove remould? Perhaps to match one of the female combiners that's supposedly from the Sea of Rust (where a dirt bike wouldn't be as out of place as a police bike...)

/end speculation

Wheeljack, Smokescreen, and Trailbreaker are weird choices for this line, especially given that Trailbreaker got a release under Thrilling 30 as Trailcutter. The change of name suggests that these might be placeholder names, which I originally speculated about for the other G1 non-Combiner toys that are supposed to be in wave 4. They could be designed to conceal the identity of the fan-built combiner components.