Thread: 'Back to the Future' figures

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Default 'Back to the Future' figures

Mattel recently confirmed that, along with their Ghostbusters, Avatar and Dark Knight movie lines, they're going to be making BTTF figures too.

I'm pretty ecited by this... I loved the movies (mainly the first one) when I was a kid! A Marty, Doc and DeLorean would be super cool!

Great scott! I'd so be up for a biff tannum boxset!

Man, this is pretty cool news indeed - I wonder if they've come up with a working design for the Flux-Capacitor yet?

Who'd like to volunteer to Hit their head, reasonably hard too!

They just had the DeLorean at Melbourne Armageddon. There are a few models of which have been on the market for a few years.

They're neat, but who doesn't want a toyline with an in-scale Delorean that converts to flying mode with lights and sounds? I know I do!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    They're neat, but who doesn't want a toyline with an in-scale Delorean that converts to flying mode with lights and sounds? I know I do!
    I agree and hope that they also offer us the Steam Locomotive at the end of Part 3!

Oh, and Marty's girlfriend should have interchangeable heads to represent both actresses. And same for Marty's dad.

Oh, and Marty's girlfriend should have interchangeable heads to represent both actresses. And same for Marty's dad.
    You mean Crispin Glover? Was George McFly ever played by more than one actor?
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy

Yeah he was. You ever notice how he wasn't seen properly in Back to the future 3? I'm not sure of the actor's name who replaced but they fudged it enough so you don't notice.

Yeah he was. You ever notice how he wasn't seen properly in Back to the future 3? I'm not sure of the actor's name who replaced but they fudged it enough so you don't notice.
    Jeffrey Weissman. He was never in BTTF3? I realize now why I never knew of his presence BTTF2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFvUz_NdU8U - he was wearing heavy make-up to look like Crispin.
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy