Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: Jaw-dropping sale of TF5 toys at BigW.

Let's be honest, at least they're not clogging the aisles anymore, now they just need to shift all those TLK deluxes

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    Let's be honest, at least they're not clogging the aisles anymore, now they just need to shift all those TLK deluxes
    Where you seeing the Deluxes, SMHF? I've had 0 luck at Fairfield, Merrylands, Wetherill Park, Bankstown & Chullora.
    I wouldn't mind picking up 3 for the little cousins if they're around.

Question is if they are scalping them, i have to ask what the hell are they thinking as most of the TF5:TLK (if not all) was clogging the shelves when the movie was out.
    So what makes them think they are wanted at the prices they are selling them for other than the big w price $5-$10 price.

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    Question is if they are scalping them, i have to ask what the hell are they thinking as most of the TF5:TLK (if not all) was clogging the shelves when the movie was out.
    So what makes them think they are wanted at the prices they are selling them for other than the big w price $5-$10 price.
    You say that like the greed center of a scalper's brain doesn't override their ability to engage in common sense and other forms of rational thinking.