Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Swindle's Saleyard > Ebay listings & Dealer Ads > Business & Retailer Feedback

Sightings/Sales

Old 16th November 2018, 08:55 AM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Ta, that's what I thought.
Old 18th November 2018, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
Damn! Just tried to see if I could purchase those clones myself, and yeah... wouldn't let me. In this case I would have it sent to a Japanese address, but I understand that that's not an option for everyone.

[img][/img]

Robot Kingdom looks like they still have them in stock for about AU$37.

Herein lies the really crappy thing about retailers who are late in delivering stock. It can make it harder and dearer for customers to source these toys later. Even if they give you the refund, it still means that you have to go and find alternative sources for these toys -- chances which were easier before but you passed them up because you put your faith in TLTC. Whenever this sort of thing happens it kinda feels like the retailer is punishing you for your loyalty. In the case of PC, just outright gutting you.

*sigh* Yeah, I think as others have said, TLTC may be okay for in-stock items, but when it comes to pre-ordering stock it seems that they're becoming increasingly unreliable. Hopefully everyone with outstanding orders either gets their toys or money back in a timely manner.
Well, that sucks...

Yeah, I'll still wait for the one I ordered from TLTC. Though I'm now curious about who their supplier is, and how frequently they order from them.

I've never bought from RK before, and I'm not sure what their shipping costs are like. I've read that it can get pretty high.

Pounce and Wingspan were my first Transformers as a child, and I promised myself I'd get them if Neo-G1 (or CHUG) versions were ever made. I wouldn't mind paying up to $60 (shipped), but that's my maximum. That price is outrageous for two legends figures.
Old 18th November 2018, 10:56 AM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
Well, that sucks...

Yeah, I'll still wait for the one I ordered from TLTC. Though I'm now curious about who their supplier is, and how frequently they order from them.

I've never bought from RK before, and I'm not sure what their shipping costs are like. I've read that it can get pretty high.

Pounce and Wingspan were my first Transformers as a child, and I promised myself I'd get them if Neo-G1 (or CHUG) versions were ever made. I wouldn't mind paying up to $60 (shipped), but that's my maximum. That price is outrageous for two legends figures.
Rk shipping isn't priced great:
Looks about $93 shipped for their slowest shipping, $101 shipped for their fastest.

To put it in perspective, you are looking at around $65 shipping for a masterpiece seeker (and they are damn light).
Old 22nd November 2018, 06:54 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

My decepticlones came in the mail a couple days ago, after i asked for a refund from tltc. Also potp inferno.
Old 22nd November 2018, 08:47 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Has anyone received their MP Dinobots from these guys?
Old 23rd November 2018, 01:28 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

I got all of my old orders. I was optimistic when they said they shipped my masterpiece plus wheeljack...that didn't come of course haha.
Old 27th November 2018, 06:03 PM

I picked up my order today (PotP Rodimus and LG-61 Pounce and Wingspan). It took a while, but I'm very happy overall

I'm so glad I now finally have Pounce and Wingspan. I've been wanting these for so long. Pounce and Wingspan were the first Transformers I ever got as a child, so these new ones hold a very special place in my heart.

Last edited by FatalityPitt; 27th November 2018 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Deleted a whole bunch of unnecessary information
Old 27th November 2018, 07:26 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

I still haven't received a reply from them since 2/11/18. At least since they now have an auto reply on their email I know they are receiving my emails. The auto reply will be good to give to my bank.
Old 17th December 2018, 06:21 PM
Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyerk View Post
Has anyone received their MP Dinobots from these guys?
Hi mate, I haven't received mine yet, did you get yours?

They are in stock on website, not pre-order status any more, so I am hoping for news soon They did delete my question from their facebook page today so not sure what the go is...
Old 17th December 2018, 07:34 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

I haven't gotten my Dinobot.

They did cancel my Novastar and send me my Predaking.