Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally here~!

Also opposite to the Siu Maan mall is a store called Animate (宇宙船). There are 3 in Mong Kok. 2nd one is actually in the basement of Sun Woh mall.

Don't think that because all shops are in the same mall then their prices would be similar. Big mistake. The price difference of one shop and another shop on the same level can be very big. Eg. I bought my pair of Encore Ironhide and Ratchet for HKD 238 (roughly AUD 35 at the time), while another shop in the same mall was selling EACH for HKD 200. Another example was a non-TF toy that I got (reissue Gold Lightan). One shop was selling it for HKD 158 while another for HKD 299. So be sure to check out all shops (at least in the same mall) before taking out your wallet. Also keep in mind that prices in shops can change crazy fast (a few times on the same day for some brand new and hot items).

Don't expect to find many Binaltechs in Hong Kong now. The few that remain are very expensive and can be over HKD 1000. MP-05 on the other hand can be as low as HKD 450 at the moment. Problem of course is how to get it back...

"Animate (宇宙船)"<--- for those who can't read Kanji that translates as "spaceship" (Uchuusen). Hehehe, cute.

I would've called it 宇宙戦艦 (Uchuusenkan - Space Battlecruiser)

thank you so much, that really helpful.
    also one question how much do u pay for ur GX-13???

I bought my GX-13 at a bad time. If I went to Hong Kong a few weeks earlier it would have been HKD $999. By the time I got to HK most of the stocks have gone and the cheapest I could find was HKD $1180. Expect most places to sell it for above HKD 1300 - 1400 now.