Page 100 of 120 FirstFirst ... 80909596979899100101102103104105110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1196

Thread: Things you never realised about Transformers (toys etc)

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Siege Lionizer is my first CHUG Transformer whose name begins with the letter L. I wonder if he is the first CHUG ever to do this. Are there any other CHUGformers whose name starts with L? (I don't claim to have a complete CHUG collection)
    Oh wait. I just realised that I have others alphabetised separately by faction and sub-group which is why it's not appearing alongside Lionizer on my spreadsheet.

Thanks to youtube autoplay, I accidentally saw part of a video review for ROTF Stratosphere the other day. Had no idea it had a teeny-weeny Optimus toy with a launching gimmick (just like in the movie). Actually thought that was pretty nifty.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

I didn't realise that legendary Transformers writer Simon Furman was now doing Robotech comics (since 2017 by the looks of it)... which would be a good fit for him, but just feels weird seeing his name on one of the rivals to Transformers in the 80s.

If you turn POTP Snarl around, you end up with the base engineering model that became POTP Sinnertwin.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I didn't realise that legendary Transformers writer Simon Furman was now doing Robotech comics (since 2017 by the looks of it)... which would be a good fit for him, but just feels weird seeing his name on one of the rivals to Transformers in the 80s.
    Wow, me either. Love a good Macross / Robotech comic... Quick! To the Internet!
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Just got my Leader Class Shockwave. I never realised WFC Leaders had shrunk so much from POTP.

This is disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Just got my Leader Class Shockwave. I never realised WFC Leaders had shrunk so much from POTP.

This is disappointing.
    If only there was a way we could search for an image somewhere and compare...

All smarty bum comments from me aside, I hear ya & mentioned the same thing in the review thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    If only there was a way we could search for an image somewhere and compare...

All smarty bum comments from me aside, I hear ya & mentioned the same thing in the review thread.
    I try not to look at review images and videos. I like to be surprised, but this was a bad surprise.

Playing with Flywheels from siege last night (carefully checks spelling) and put the tank turret on his back. Looks cool like blitz wing. Also a tank and a jet. Also one of the comics mentioned dioxins being prototype triple hangers that failed.

Tetsaverse now has flywheels being a little bit related to blitzwing. Yay

Never noticed that The_Damned kinda looks like Judd Nelson.

(Judd Nelson photo by Benson Yee)