Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232838 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    Account system should be already there, I'm sure I made an account for my last order a month ago.
    I'm not seeing it. I mean a system where a customer logs into the website to see their order history etc. Like just about every other retailer has...
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Skeg, do you know when the Hasbro POTP toys are due in? I'm going to place an order for them and some LG reissues probably next week when I get paid next.

Okay cool thanks for that. I tend to come and pick up from Richmond/whenever so yeah whatever works I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by skeg View Post
    Quick introduction - I've been employed (Casual) by LTC very late in December 2018 to help out on the social media front
    You're from the future?!
    Quote Originally Posted by skeg View Post
    If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM me or openly post on here. I'll do my very best to answer anything I can, when I can.
    What are next weeks winning lotto numbers. You can PM them to me

On a serious note now, I've been watching LTC for a while and pondering ordering but the recent things people have said here have been, shall we say, off putting due to experiences with ~redacted~.
    If there's no system on the website to show what orders I've made as Tober mentions that is also concerning.

What is LTC doing about the lack of communications/miscommunications I've seen mentioned here, is that part of what your job entails?
    My main concern is that now that I've recovered enough from the debacle with voldemort to collect seriously again it's important that I not get involved with anyone else like that, so anything that you and the bosses can tell us to alleviate those concerns would be helpful. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    I'm not seeing it. I mean a system where a customer logs into the website to see their order history etc. Like just about every other retailer has...
    When I sign in I can view my order history... but only from the time I created an account on their website (in November), but not previous orders before they introduced the system. So for outstanding orders still an issue, but for new ones not so much.

Thanks for the update Skeg. Does that mean we should be expecting shipping notices for these newly arrived products today?

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    When I sign in I can view my order history... but only from the time I created an account on their website (in November), but not previous orders before they introduced the system. So for outstanding orders still an issue, but for new ones not so much.
    I will confirm that. If it was ordered before the Account system you are stuck using emails receipts.

I've had good experiences with The Little Toy Company and when I've had problems I found my queries answered in a week or so.

I probably won't pre order but whenever I've ordered things in stock they arrive within a week and in good condition.

Cool

@Deltaprime - Hasbro POTP - These are Due in Mid February also.

@Ploughmans Lunch - We've moved to a location in Moorabbin. Happened quite a few months ago. Hope that's not too much of a problem.

Dazza_22 - I can't confirm you will get a shipping confirmation today. I've been assured they will all ship this week, and the shipping information will be sent out on Saturday (at the latest) to every customer. If you could please PM me your order number, I'll follow it up and see where you are on the list.

@DarkHyren - I'll PM you the loto numbers shortly sir. hahaha, thanks for the pick up. We totally understand the concern considering what certain online sellers have done recently to some of there customers. Please see below regarding the "account system" moving forward. Please PM me if you have anything that you are currently chasing prior to November with us.

Now onto the Communication. Story time... I'm a collector and customer of LTC myself. I contacted them to let him know that around late "Octoberish" the communication issue was showing up online on all the Facebook groups I'm apart of. They then in turn asked if I wanted to help out on that front and clear up any little issue that arose in those groups. So that puts me where I am today. In saying all this, I pretty much only handle Facebook queries that show up. Moving forward, if you contact myself (see my profile website link for my profile). You indeed will get a more "personalised" response and in a timely matter. I will do everything I can to help out with anything at all. Unfortunately all I can give you is "my word". I understand that these day's that can mean little to nothing. As a company, we will do everything we can to help you out.

Regarding the account system - This was implemented by our website provider in November 2017. It will only show orders placed from then till now. If you need an update on order placed prior to then. I encourage you to PM me your order number/s and I'll come back to you with any updates ASAP.

The below are two photos of the stock lines that we received into the warehouse. If you've ordered any of this gear, its due to go out this week and early next.

Showing pictures of actual stock that has come in is definitely one of the things that sellers can do to help ease tension for customers.
    It's all about transparency, honesty and keeping people informed about delays, the recent news and stock updates are a good move as is shows customers "we haven't forgotten about this and it's due around here" so that's something to keep doing.
    All in all posts like that last one skeg should go a long way towards both keeping current customers happy and gaining new ones, so thumbs up and thanks for the info