Thread: G1 gimmicks, which ones do you want to see again and which ones do you not?

Default G1 gimmicks, which ones do you want to see again and which ones do you not?

So in CHUG we have seen Combiners, Headmasters, Targetmasters, Micromasters, Duocons, Pretenders, Triple Changers and Six Changers all make a return over the years. Of the G1 gimmicks that haven't been redone yet which gimmicks would you like to see return and which ones do you not want to see again?

It's never going to happen but I'd love to have working Sparkbot make a return. I loved my Sparkbot to death as a kid. I don't even remember which one it was, but I loved that toy.

One that I hope doesn't return is Action Masters because of the obvious issue of the main toy not transforming. It would be good to do the characters from the Action Master line again, but give them an alt mode.

Would the Breastforce count here??

I know they were only really in Japan but I think such a neat idea, updated, would fit fantastically into the CHUG line.

It'd probably have to be renamed to something different but still...

Action masters!!!

Super articulation in the figures and bring the emphasis down to the play sets.
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

It's a difficult question because quite a lot of it has been rehashed.

I'd love a more substantial return for Target Masters - in the style of the Nightstick that came with Universe 2.0 Cyclonus. Two modes - a gun that looks like a gun, and a small robot.

The way that the more recent legends/master class figures have done it where they've got like four modes, and the gun mode is the exact same as one of the others but with the limbs slightly repositioned is garbage.

Actionmasters can go away forever thanks.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    It's a difficult question because quite a lot of it has been rehashed.

I'd love a more substantial return for Target Masters - in the style of the Nightstick that came with Universe 2.0 Cyclonus. Two modes - a gun that looks like a gun, and a small robot.

The way that the more recent legends/master class figures have done it where they've got like four modes, and the gun mode is the exact same as one of the others but with the limbs slightly repositioned is garbage.

Actionmasters can go away forever thanks.
    So you don't think that the upcoming Siege guys fit the Targetmaster pattern?