Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All Hail Megatron (IDW Comic discussion)

Default All Hail Megatron (IDW Comic discussion)

So we got the word from Today Tonight that IDW Publishing would be releasing a series titled "All Hail Megatron" during the middle of the year.

Then Chris Ryall gave usthis preview art earlier this month. Now he gives us a Snazzier Image.

So what are the thoughts and theories? Is this going to tie into the main IDW Furmanverse a la the Stormbringer event, or will it be stand alone?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Probably in the vein of Stormbringer, I'd imagine. My thoughts are Megatron gets Earth and begins his conquest of the universe without regard for any of the phases that they've previously set. IE. he sets out on an onslaught.

If it's not that, it can only be about Megatron's early days on Cybertron. But given the cover showing Megatron's alt mode is the fusion cannon and not the Stormbringer Cybertron mould, I'm going with option 1

I'm excited for more TF stuff. Way more than the TFM sequel

Well I have thoughts but they are potential spoilers...

The Autobots leave Earth (as per Devastation #5) and the Decepticons conduct that "full scale invasion" mentioned in the Furman Mosaic which the new Headmaster Sunstreaker combats

And STL, Megatron holding the USA flag might be a clue...

I totally missed that. Gonna move this over to the [spoiler tagged] area

That cover is pretty damn awesome. Just looked at a higher res copy of it and wow, i've missed Klaus' covers. I think he last did Escalation. Good to see him back. Would love to see him do interiors.

My thought's on this is like a storyline in the same ideas as that of Megatron's Master Plan from the G1 Cartoons. Coz when I saw that art its like those Patriotic War posters the US have during those era.....and with Prime deserting the planet well he could easily manipulate the whole country to er you know "side" with him and view the deserters as the "Bad Guys". But, thats just what I think....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Thats a cool idea there STL, but whats with Today Tonight? What the lame but informative TV show?

What the lame but misinformative TV show?
    FIXED
    ________
    Religion discussion
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 03:30 PM.

Ahhahahah amusing

maybe its an attempt to move into the future pre g2

notice the cybernet space cube ib the corner, look closer