Page 183 of 215 FirstFirst ... 163173178179180181182183184185186187188193203 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2146

Thread: I need to share my joy! (aka the Happy Thread)

Belated congrats, Sharky.

----------------------------------------

Maccas worker feeds disabled elderly customer

They are bringing one of those giant slip n slides to Ulladulla and it's going to run down my parents street so his street is being blocked off for the day. As compensation my parents (including me and my kids) get free unlimited rides
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    They are bringing one of those giant slip n slides to Ulladulla and it's going to run down my parents street so his street is being blocked off for the day. As compensation my parents (including me and my kids) get free unlimited rides
    Meanwhile, in Sydney...
    #sorrynotsorry

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Ugh...still can't believe he got re-elected to council. Whilst reading the articles last time about what he did for the wedding and has done in the past (hit someone with his car without repercussions etc) and with his attitude and comments amongst it all I kept thinking this could not be real and had to be a promo for some crappy TV show...

Just came back from my second yearly medieval camp, and by god it was a blast. So many stories to tell and so many laughs. Seeing Rimans take the battlefield against vikings and templars was a site to see. Was the Romans first battles fighting together and they were not so organised until we gave them some pointers and then they started devastating everyone.

Would love to see some samurai come to one of these events

sounds cool Azrael... did you get any pics?
    Last edited by janda the red; 6th October 2015 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by janda the red View Post
    sounds cool Azrael... did you get any pics?
    There are some but not many. Will find some that people took of the fights and post some up. Give me a week or so, goin camping again tomorrow for bathurst lol

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    There are some but not many. Will find some that people took of the fights and post some up. Give me a week or so, goin camping again tomorrow for bathurst lol
    Do feel free to post pics and share stories on the Martial Arts Discussion thread. More discussion on traditional martial arts is most welcome, but especially on European martial arts! It's very difficult to find anyone who still trains in any properly (re: historically authentic) traditional Asian martial arts these days. A lot of people/schools claim to teach traditional styles, but even a basic amount of research often shows that they're not.

I've been fretting for the past couple of weeks about an ebay delivery. Got a reminder notice to pick it up today - turns out it's been at the local post office since September 30 but today's notice was the first I'd seen.

It's an oversized deluxe AoE Lockdown
    Last edited by snaketales; 8th October 2015 at 06:32 PM. Reason: so i can spellz proper

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Ugh...still can't believe he got re-elected to council. Whilst reading the articles last time about what he did for the wedding and has done in the past (hit someone with his car without repercussions etc) and with his attitude and comments amongst it all I kept thinking this could not be real and had to be a promo for some crappy TV show...
    I wanna vent, but this is the wrong thread for that so lets say something happy

Um, I'm really happy and want to spread my joy.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures